20.

When we got back to the tents, people were pretty drunk. No one really noticed our return. We sat next to each other and opened up some beers and picked up where we had left off. Spin the bottle had been abandoned. I looked around for Ed and found him in the door of our tent playing guitar with some of the boys from You Me At Six. He winked at me and I gave him a sly grin.

Kyle gave me a little encouraging smile from across the fire, which had now died down a little.

'Ok Lillian?' Woody asked, sitting down next to me. I gave him a hug and nodded. Dan gave me a sly glance and I retuned it by holding his hand. I didn't care who knew. I thought I would. But now we were sat with all our friends, what was the point in hiding? I felt Dan relax beside me.

The night ended early in the morning with a lot of very drunk boys taking themselves off to their tents. The stage didn't open until later that night so most of them would sleep in all day. I wished Ed and I could have the same pleasure.

'I need to go sleep for a bit.' I told Dan through a yawn. I had been sat between his legs, my back against his chest and our hands clasped together with a sleeping bag around our shoulders. The fire had long died out and no one had been sober enough to go buy more firewood. I looked over at Ed sleeping in awning of our tent.

'Good luck with that.' He giggled. 'Lets go to mine.' He suggested. I agreed, desperate to sleep for a little while. I stretched as I stood up, the ground having made my back sore. Dan pointed to a little blue tent. I crouched in first and spotted he had a blow up double bed. Even I hadn't had that luxury in mine and Eds.

I shimmied out of my jeans as best as I could in the tiny space and got myself comfortable under the unzipped sleeping bag. Dan crawled in beside me and I took up my place in his arms, my head on his chest. I could barely keep my eyes open.

'Thank you.' He whispered. I wasn't too sure how to respond. I had forgiven him but we were far from sorted. I leaned up over him and kissed him once on the lips.

And then I fell right to sleep.