25.

I couldn't stop chuckling to myself as I walked back to the artist area. We were like two kids. And it was loads of fun. It was all so exciting. This could be the start of something special. I couldn't wait to make it up to her. I'd shower her with flowers and presents and treat her like a princess. It was like everything was clicking back into place.

I heard a siren going off and the faint sound of screaming and banging. Initially I was confused and just assumed it was the crowd of 100,000 people behind the tall metal barriers separating the back stage area. And then I noticed the faces of people around me, all terrified. My heart plummeted.

'Whats going on?' I asked a guy as he sprinted past me.

'Theres been a collapse.' He shouted, not stopping.

'A collapse?' But he didn't answer my question before he disappeared. Then the noise stopped. The silence was deafening.

I went back, pushing through hundreds of people all going in the opposite direction. I became more and more scared as the seconds went by. Panic and fear filled the eerie quiet. And then I could see it; the massive stage which had stood there just moments ago was gone. Where I had just walked from leaving Lily and Ed.

Lily.