Agent Jackson

"Why are we here again?" Tony asked, as we walked through the SHIELD headquarters. I put my arm around his shoulders, much to the twenty-five-year old's annoyance, though I knew he still loved me. When he was sixteen, I figured out his dad had been abusing him and I had taken him in ever since. He was part of my pack. 

"I want a new person on your team," Fury answered. "He's perfectly capable to be apart of the Avengers Initiate. And you get to see him in action now." 

We walked into the room where you could look down at the training deck. In the middle of the floor, Agent Jackson was fighting at least ten people. He was easily as skilled as Natasha. Maybe even more, though I'd never say that out loud. 

Percy finished taking them out and started sparring with Natasha, who had just gone down there. They fought for a long while before he pinned her. 

"Oh my gosh," Tony murmured. "This guy is serious." Fury nodded. 

"I told you he's capable." He called the two of them up to the room and Tony and I started a small conversation about nothing as they came up. Tony went rigid beside me when he saw the Omega. He looked over all of us before nodding to Fury. "These are the Avengers. You're officially joining the team." He left us to get acquainted. 

"I'm guessing Fury's told you who all of us are," Sam assumed. "What's your name?" 

"Percy Jackson. I'm an Omega." That seemed to shock everyone except me, Natasha, and Tony, for some reason.   

"You don't smell like one," Bucky pointed out. He shrugged. 

"I'm around Alphas and Betas all day. The scent tends to wear off on you." 

"Alright. Let's go," I said, eager to get back to the tower. And to beat Bucky and Sam at Mario Kart. 

I'd also ask Tony what was up. He seemed pretty shaken up. I hoped it was nothing serious.