Meeting

Sup guys. Here's another story I've written. I hope you like it. 

I don't own anything, but the plot. Thank you. 

Tony was sick of this. He had been abused at home and now these kids decided to beat him up. And he thought this camp was supposed to keep him safe. 

The boys finally left him alone and the boy was met my sea-green eyes looking at him curiously. The new boy held his hand out to Tony, who gratefully accepted, letting himself be pulled up. 

"You know, just because you're an Omega doesn't mean you have to let them beat you up," the kid said. That's when Tony realized, with a start, that this kid was also an Omega. He took a minute to study him. 

They were about the same age. He had dark hair and gorgeous green eyes. His skin was was golden and he looked perfect, in Tony's mind. 

"I'm Percy, by the way. Percy Jackson." 

Their friendship sprouted and they became good friends. Tony even had feelings for his fellow Omega, though two Omegas would never work. There had to be an Alpha, so he never voiced his attraction to the boy. 

Tony turned fifteen and his father told him he wasn't coming back to camp again. He told Percy. 

"I'll miss you," he whispered, holding the other boy in his arms. 

"I'll miss you too, Tones. Be careful with your dad. If he ever does anything, come find me." He nodded. They pulled away, staring at each other for a moment. Percy kissed his forehead in a sign of affection. They were still pack, after all. 

Jarvis watched the interaction from where he was waiting by the car. He hoped the two boys would see each other again. 

"I have to go now," Tony spoke quietly. He hugged Percy tightly. "I love you." Percy nuzzled his neck. 

"I love you, too." They pulled away and Percy watched from Thalia's pine tree as his best friend got into the car and drove away. They both swore to themselves that they'd see each other again. 

Thanks for reading. 

Peace Out.