Crazy Story

My life was seriously a crazy story. First I get shot at, then run, then meet a guy who tries to kill me and then he saves my life. Later on we get married and have 3 wonderful children together. Two boys and a girl. Let me start from the very beginning.

I woke up feeling great. It was March 26, 2014. Today was the day I started my new job. My first assignment was to entertain the governor. Little did I know that my current husband was hired to kill him. I got dressed and went to the Shining Ball Hotel where the event was to be held. "Hello Sr. I am Kerri your entertainer for the night." I said.

"Who do you work for?" he asked.

"Jamie down at L.A.H.H Enterprises." I said

"What does that stand for?" he asked. "Lending A Helping Hand." I said. "Lovely now fetch me a drink and a lovely dancer." he said. He was a prick, but I needed the money and refused to go to my parents. My family was rich. We were swimming in money, but my parents could never use it the right way. One day I packed up my bags and left. "Can I get a dirty Martini please." I asked the bartender. The guy was super handsome with the most gorgeous Royal Blue eyes I had ever seen. "Would you like it dry?" he asked.

"Surprise me." I said.

"Your friends with the governor?' he asked. "I work as his personal entertainer." I said.

"If I were him I'd be getting you a dirty Martini." he said with a sexy half smile. "Thanks, but I'm a Voka girl." I said.

"Could I get you a glass?" he asked. "Maybe two." I said glancing over my shoulder at the governor. "Coming right up." he said. For a bartender he had a nice butt and his front was pretty rockin too. While I was daydreaming about Sr. Hottie he was sticking to his plan to kill the governor and with my help without knowing it. "Here you go. Dirty Martini and two Vodka's." he said. I offered him one of the glass and he took it. I gulped down the Vodka and handed a girl the Martini an dragged her over to the governor. "There's your drink and your dancer." I said.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Brittaney." she said.

"I like that, Brittaney." he said.

"Yeah, it's adorable." I said.

"I must ask of you again Kerri to leave us in peace." he said.

"Of course." I said. My specialization in my job was to see if woman's husband cheated while acting as an entertainer. I did it when men needed it to. It was a good job, it paid well and if they weren't cheating then they paid me double for my 'troubles' they called it. I smiled and walked off finding myself back at the bar. "Need another drink." the guy asked.

"Company would be nice." I said.

"How about a date?" he asked.

"Why not." I said.