What Did We Do

Kerri/Angela's POV:

I opened my eyes and found myself in bed, but I wasn't alone. Jackson laid beside me sleeping peacefully. I was so glad that he was here, but this was so wrong. I had just cheated on my boyfriend and that thought alone made my stomach turn. I looked at the clock and the neon white lights read 6:57. Usually, I was dressed by name going to get myself a coffee. I slowly climbed out of bed when a cool hand touched my arm. "Jackson you scared me," I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bathroom. I have work today." I said.

"Take off today. Be with me." He said.

"Jackson what we did was a mistake," I said.

"It didn't feel like one." He said. With that my heart fluttered. What we did wasn't a mistake and I knew it, but cheating on sweet Randy was a mistake. Even if I didn't love Randy I did care about him and didn't want to hurt him. "I'm in a relationship," I said.

"It didn't seem that way last night." He said.

"What did we do," I said placing my palm on my forehead. "You want me to explain it." Jackson teased.

"I'm serious Jackson. How am I to tell Randy that I cheated on him." I said.

"That's the easy part," Jackson said.

"He's going to hate me," I said. I could see the hurt look on Jackson's face as I talked about Randy and how I didn't want to hurt him. I'm in love with Jackson, but I still care about Randy because when Jackson left me Randy was there for me.  "Don't tell him," Jackson said.

"What," I said.

"Look I'm not going to be able to do what Randy came do for you so stay with him and tell him nothing about last night." He said. I saw the pain on his face as he spoke his words, but his eyes told me that they were true. "Jackson," I said.

"It's the only way you won't hurt him." He said.

"I won't want you to go," I said. Jackson got out of bed and walked over to me kissing me on the forehead. "I love you." He said.

"I love you," I said. Why was this so hard? Either I break up with Randy or I lose Jackson forever this time. Since when did I get trapped in this crazy love triangle. I hated them because one person always gets their heartbroken as here I was deciding which one had to go and sadly I knew who it was. Jackson may have left me, but when he was gone he was the only thing on my mind. Randy may have been that distraction I needed, but no matter why Jackson was always there in the back on my mind just waiting for the chance to invade my thoughts.