The Cat with Eight Lives!

Firstly, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting my Fanfic. It really means a lot and I can't believe it reached 60k views. ❤

So, to celebrate I thought I would put a little teaser for the next book up, as I have started work on it after finally deciding what I want to happen next!

***The art work and book cover were drawn, as well as designed by myself***

The Cat with Eight Lives!

The first term was hectic from villain attacks, emotions running high, as well as many other challenging trials and tribulations, however, through it all you had your boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou. Even though at times it looked as if your relationship would break apart, but you both worked hard to mend the cracks forming. 

The only thing is with everything that happened some scars were left on the people involved.

How will you and Katsuki help those around you?

How will your relationship cope with the new stresses that school and life have to throw at you and those around you?

Will it make you stronger or will this be the thing that will tear you apart after everything you had already gone through?

Will old faces make an appearance to cause trouble or to help in what is to come? 

I hope you're looking forward to reading it, as much as I am to writing the next chapter in this series. I'm hoping to get at least the first chapter out by September.

Thank you again for all your support it really means a lot, and if you have time to check out my other fanfics, then hopefully you'll enjoy them. 😁