Off your chest!

Hearing movement behind you turned your head to see Katsuki walk in with a bag full of stuff. "Right I won't hurt you but I'm going to do your hair ok?" his voice is soft and caring as you nod letting him brush the long locks "Man this is a real pain. You're so lazy I'd end up having to do this every day." he grumbled "If it caused you problems I'd do it" you sigh "Shut it. You know I don't mind" he snapped back as you heard the scissors cutting your hair.

As he cut it the green tips didn't go apparently this was part of your new quirk, but he cut it to just above your elbows meaning it was still long but more manageable like it used to be. Placing the scissors down he ran his finger through it making you purr a little as he smiled. 'I need her to open up' he sighs to himself before quickly running a warm bath with caramel scented bubbles in. When he looked at your face you seemed to be scowling "I'm not poisoning it but you said once I smell tasty" he smirked which held mischief as you nodded making him scrunch his face in anger he wanted to yell out you to stop being an idiot but he also didn't want to scare you.

Looking at the water you tried to stand to take your clothes off you had all your pride taken from you anyways. "I can help" he walked over holding you as you just nodded slightly as he pulled the hospital gown off your body it had tiny white lines in so many places. He had been informed you had been cut but he didn't realise how much. "Recovery girl has said they will be gone after a few more treatments with her" you commented cover yourself with your arms.

"I don't care. You still look as hot as ever" he smiled making your face heat up 'Good that got a reaction apart from a nod' slightly he was thinking of a plan. Grabbing your hand he helped you step into the bath before he pulled your hair into a bun on your head. It was a communal bath so he would be able to join you. "I'll just get rid of your hair" he looked over to you sitting perfectly still.

Again you nodded as he started to walk out you turned "Get Todoroki to burn it" you snapped as he looked "I don't want them getting any more of me" your eyes looked worried, scared he wasn't sure what they held as he nodded heading towards the group. "Icyhot burn this" he snapped as the boy looked up. "What?" he said confused "I don't know but I think she thinks they can clone her or something with her hair," he said passing the guy a bag before walking away looking at Leo.

"She'll be fine. She said she doesn't want to be a hero anymore though. Maybe when we come out you need to remind her why she wants to be one" he snapped before vanishing again. "Damn that guy doesn't get it. He was the reason and she probably feels she couldn't save him" Leo glares at the ash-blonde leave. "I don't know. I think they're both pretty broken right now" Alex comments looking at his childhood friend.

"That Toga girl was a real bitch with a knife." Alex shudders remembering but he wasn't cut too much. "Thinks it's a fetish" he adds before going back to his book. The other students carry on their conversation all in their PJ's waiting for you to come out. "You think if she talks to us all it will make her feel better?" Ochacho looks up tears in her eyes. "Don't know only one way to find out." Leo laughs but everyone can see he just wants to hold you.

As you're sat in the bath memories start to flood back of the bath you had that was like torture. You hear the footsteps behind you "It's just me" the husky voice comments before the sound of clothing being taken off "Are you sure this is ok" you blush trying not to look "Yeh and why you hiding you've seen it all before right" he pouts but not wanting to push you. "I know but I erm..." you start stuttering "You had your memories wiped to think you had slept with him. Thinking this you did sleep with him. I have one question." he gets into the bath next to you as you look away. "Firstly don't look away from me ever" he snaps making you shyly look into his red eyes that are soft full of worry unlike the angry red eyes he shows everyone else.