War of the Sports Festival!

The next morning comes and unfortunately for you, it's an early start, so you're in a daze for most of it and before you know it you're in the car. Pulling up to the school you can hear Leo talking to Alex about the different classes and talked about the USJ incident, you just had a cat nap due to you needed to prepare for a long day of testing your abilities.

Once parked it was time to get out the car "Alex will you carry me like you used to?" yawning still not ready to wake up. "Fine! Leo is it ok?" shaking his head smiling. "Can't see why not?" your brother starts walking. "Good luck you two!" your mum shouts waving like a crazy person everyone looking since they're in their hero costumes. "Kick some ass kids! See you at the seats Alex!" Your dad chuckles before walking off.

You jump on Alex's back wrapping your legs around his waist and arms around his neck placing your head to nap on his shoulder, whilst he puts his own hands under your legs. This wasn't an unusual position for you two since you loved to nap. "I see she is still as lazy as ever!" Alex joked with Leo "You have no idea she will fall asleep literally anywhere in school! Which is brave around Mineta and Kaminari since their pervs." They both start laughing.

Everyone else is currently in the waiting room for class 1-A when they see Leo walk through door chatting to someone they don't know in English and you're attached to the strangers back. Katsuki looks up glaring daggers into the black-haired boy, Kirishima notices his friend's unfriendly look at the boy. "Who is he?" he asks the angry blonde. "Tch" is all he gets back.

"Everyone this is mine and (f/n) friend from the UK Alex!" Leo announces "My lazy ass sister isn't awake yet!" he pokes you in the cheek "Five more minutes Katsuki!" you mumble before nuzzling back into his neck. "Bakugou maybe you should take her off my back!" walking over to the ash blonde. "Tch whatever!" grabbing you around the waist "Leo you know the drill legs and arms!" Alex shouts over to his friend "This damn cat is a pain sometimes!" Leo moans before unwrapping your arms and legs from the boy's body.

"Oi Cat wake up!" you hear Katsuki whisper in your ear. Blinking a few times you look around seeing your class looking at you. "How I get here?" you look around panicked seeing Alex trying not to laugh at you before Mina walks over to him "Hey Alex, (f/n) has told me lot's about you!" she smiles at the handsome guy. "Hey you must be Mina!" he smiles back looking as handsome as ever a few of the other girls walking other and some of the guys.

Then he turns to the others "You must be Kirishima, you're Kaminari, you're Midoryia, Ochacho, Iida, hmm Momo, Jiro, Tsu, Koda, Sato, Sero, Ojiro, Aoyama, Shoji, Toru, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Mineta the pervert! Oh, and of course the infamous Bakugou who I met last night! Sorry if I used your first names I can only go on what these two talk about!" he smiles after pointing it out.

"That's so manly you know all our names! Great memory skills is that your quirk!" Kirishima smiles but it drops when Katsuki buts it "No he's quirkless!" in a flat tone which makes Midoryia wince. "I'm sorry dude!" Kirishima apologise "What you apologising for doesn't bother me! I'm healthy and I'll be a police officer one day." he smiles.

"I'm here for a few weeks, so I'm sure that I'll get to know you all better but you guys will most likely be going out soon and I need to find my seat!" he smiles before walking up to you. "Now wake up and good luck pretty miss kitty!" he ruffles your hair. "Oi hair!" you can't see but Katsuki is scowling at him but Alex doesn't seem bothered. "Leo kick some ass although we both know if you go against (f/n) that my money is on her!" he fist pumps him "Wow you cut me, deep bro, best get me some food ready then!" Leo pouts. "Nice to meet you all and good luck!"

After that he leaves "Well he is handsome (f/n) why have you never showed us his picture!" Momo comments "Yes you have been keeping him to yourself girl!" Mina adds "Got to admit that accent of his is nice!" Jiro adds in "Guys he is like a brother take him! Please he needs a girlfriend, he's not had one in like forever!" you laugh "Yeh wasn't you his last girlfriend (f/n)?" Leo pipes in making you freeze in Katsuki's arms as he squeezes you a little harder vein popping out his head.