Stealth!

Katsuki POV

'Did I drift off to sleep? I feel drowsy as hell' the ash-blonde thought "What the hell?" he heard Kaminari comment before he heard Momo call out "That was weird" he instantly panicked feeling the space next to him empty where you had been not long ago. Jumping up quickly looking around the bus "Where the hell is (f/n)?" he yelled before seeing you stood there in slight pain from your hair wrapped around the hand of the boy that took you from him previously.

The boy looked feral like he hadn't slept for at least a week whereas you looked terrified "They're alive now let's go!" the boy holding you tightened the grip in your hair when he said it as Katsuki watched your face twist in pain. Not thinking the ash-blonde started to storm down the bus "GET THE FUCK BACK WITH HER!" he was yelling in his head 'Please don't take her again' he was hurting from the thought of losing you again as his face held the rage of a monster.

"Tell him our deal?" the white-haired boy snapped at you pulling you with your hair as he watched your face contort with pain as you squealed in pain. He could see Midoryia was about to make a move as well as Todoroki, but he wanted to save you as he continued down the bus. "Katsuki stop!" he heard you yell out as he looked up to your eyes that were pleading with him making the whole bus stop moving.

"I made a deal!" you said as his heart sank that you had done something without him "Well I didn't fucking agree!" snapping at you he stalked down the aisle before stopping at the next words that left your lips and the look in your eyes. "I did, and I never go back on my word!" you snapped making the boys eyes widen "He was going to kill everyone as a poison was running in your veins." he hears the words you're saying to him you sound like a true hero "I said I wouldn't fight! If he let you all of you live now Leo, Sato and Aizawa still have poison in their bloodstream." he saw you walk in front of the white-haired boy as you stared at him he looked at your face for any clues as your hair was released.

'If she fights her brother could die. Fuck why is she always stronger than me' the boy thinks before he is snapped back "See Bakugou she wants me! Not a monster like you" the other boy's word was like dripping venom to the ash blonde and rage took over "The fuck you call me" he snapped before he saw your face pleading with him your eyes were desperate he couldn't bear it when he felt a hand on his shoulder knowing it would be Kirishima. Looking at your face he saw your lips mouth, but nothing came out however he knew you told him to trust you.

'Of course, I am fucking trusting you idiot' is what he thought as he glared between you and the white-haired boy. "Good monster. Now my kitty shall we go home!" the boy with green eyes is touching you and he can see you're uncomfortable 'If I snap now it's proving him right! Fuck sake (f/n)' he was internally screaming at you. Then as your body is in front of Hoshi he looks at your lips in a smirk confusing him until words came out your mouth.

"I'll keep every one of you in my heart please don't forget me!" before he noticed you placed a hand over where the tracker had been placed 'Clever fucking cat' he smirked internally but still had to look pissed on the outside as he heard the girl with the ponytail. "You'll always be in our hearts no matter where you may be!" he knew the rest of the class understood but the white-haired boy just laughed thinking he had won as the girl he loves grabs the boys hand walking off the bus, as you turn to look at everyone your mouth moving as you smile at them 'I'll see you soon' as he watched your smiling face leave he looked out the window.

He saw the two boys start to wake but not the teacher before he looked over to the edge of the forest at you arguing with the white-haired boy. "That idiot" he mutters as he clenches his fist before the teacher starts to wake up as your body vanishes in the tree line and huge thorn wall appears at the edge of the forest before you go out of sight. As soon as you vanish "FUCK SAKE" he punches the seat and storms off the bus Kirishima trying to calm him down. "He took her again. She just walked away, and we let them!" he pushed the red-haired boy as he ran to the forest about to explode the wall when Aizawa erased his quirk.