First Day of College

Trigger warning: Self Harm, mentions of eating disorder, panic attacks
Virgil woke up to the beeping of his alarm clock. He doesn't even remember falling asleep, but he knows he has to get up. First day of college. He pulled his aching body out of the ratty blankets and old mattress and headed to the bathroom. He looked in the dirty mirror and tried to comb the dark brown(almost black) hair so the it was slightly covering his eyes. He put white foundation on and to hide the bags under his eyes, he put black eyeshadow under his eyes. He did the rest of the things he needed in the bathroom and walked to the small dresser that he had in the corner. He pulled on black skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, a long sleeve black MRC shirt and a oversized, worn purple and black stitched jacket. After getting dressed he looked at the box of breakfast bars. He really really should eat but he felt nauseous because of the nerves and the voice inside his head was saying he shouldn't.
Don't eat it! You'll become even fatter and people will stare at you!
Virgil didn't want to risk anything and grabbed one to eat later if he felt like it. He grabbed his bag with his school supplies(he checked it about 10 times the night before) and he headed to his first class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virgil sat in the back corner, never talking. He never really talked which fueled more bullying his way. When he did talk it came out in stutters. He was in his last class for the day. Not paying attention until he felt the soft sensation that meant the light blue soulmate was writing. The soulmate was writing on their arm. Virgil wanted to look, but couldn't bring himself to do it. His soulmates only brought pain to his life, when foster parents found out they would beat him or send him away like a diseased animal, and peers would beat him up. No matter what he did, somehow they always found out. Virgil was sick to his stomach just thinking about it. Virgil also knew that it wasn't his soulmates fault, but after all those years he had no desire to get to know them, or talk to them in general. He learned to ignore them and never look at the writings. He knew that they could never love a mess like him. He pulled his sweatshirt's sleeves over his hands and gripped them tightly. When class was over he went to his dingy apartment to study.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few weeks past and Virgil was getting even less sleep. Between work and class, he had to stay up even later then he normally would(ok that's a lie), but his pale skin was almost sickly looking, the bags bigger and darker then normal, he didn't even need to wear his makeup(he still did of course). It was 11pm and Virgil got back from work, but even though he was sooo exhausted and sleep deprived he had to finish an english project that he procrastinated on. It was due the next day and Virgil had to write it out because he didn't have a computer(his old one broke and he was saving up for a new one) so he needed to type it out in the library but he still needed to know what to write. Virgil sat down with the book(book report ugh) and some paper and a purple pen. He was worried that he might stain his skin when writing, but he didn't feel the tingling so he assumed they were asleep so he started to write.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was exhausted and had to take a break. He accidentally marked his fingers trying to put the cap back on(he was shaking so bad from the combination of anxiety and sleep deprivation). "Dang it!" Virgil sighed to himself. He was so tired, but was only half way done. He grabbed an apple to snack on, and left the pen ink on. Normally if Virgil was in the right mind set he would rush to the bathroom and scrub the mark off until his skin was red and raw. But Virgil was just so tired, he didn't notice the writing appear on his hand while he sat back down to finish his report with the hand covered in his sweatshirt sleeve.
~~~~~~~~~Another time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
When Virgil woke up he was groggy, he did end up doing a whole project all night. He couldn't even remember falling asleep. All he wanted to do is go back to sleep, but he knew he had to go to the library and type his project. He got out and decided to take a shower. He loved the burning hot water, but it was rare at the apartment. Virgil started to take his sweatshirt off and started to panic, because on the hand where he accidentally marked himself with his purple pen was the three colors of his soulmates.
Hello?
Who are you?
Are you there?
Are you our fourth soulmate?
There was so much. Virgil started to freak out and he couldn't breathe.
Oh God! They know I exist! Good job Virgil your a major screw up
They hate you, they want to know you so they can hurt you. You messed up big time. They will hate you, they will see how a disgusting mess you are. They will laugh at you and beat you up
Ohgod ohgod noooooooooooo
What do I do?!!!!
Virgil freaked out, he went to the bathroom and pulled out his trusty razor. He cried as he cut the skin on his wrist instantly calming down. He didn't end up taking a shower at all. After cleaning up and putting his sweatshirt back on he ran out the door with his stuff to the library. He had no clue what to do with his soulmates, but for now all he did he always did which was pretend everything was ok. Though things were far from being ok. Virgil messed up big time.