Chapter 8 - Evil Within

Whenthlas P.O.V
I walked up to him, Steeler snapped his fingers, a butler that was wearing a fancy outfit handed me a thin white dress, even though I was emotionless, that dress was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. He told me to go change. I took the dress and gaged, I didn't take off my dress that I was originally wearing, I just slipped on my white dress, I looked at my dress...heh...i guess this is it...its over...all over...

Munes P.O.V

I blushed a lot, my face a red as a  tomato. Glim released from the kiss and smiled at me. "Glim..." I said. "Shhh..." Glim said, resting her index finger on my lips. I put my hand on her arm, but, my hand went right through?! I looked at her, and I made a confused look. "Glim...this isn't you...your not real...your...fake..." I said. "Are you insane? I am real!" She said. "No. Your...FAKE!" I shouted as I pushed her away, and she disappeared.

I was falling, but luckily I jumped and I was...standing on the sky. "Lets save the sky." I said to myself as I cut the rope with my fingers and I grabbed the sky.

Whenthlas P.O.V
"You look beautiful, my queen." Steeler said with a smirk. Ugh, he has no right to call me his queen! "Lets just get this over with..." I said with a sigh. And with that, people started to gather, stealer grinned as he watched as the priest (or whatever) stepped. They started the wedding....its over...game over...

Munes P.O.V

I started hearing music as I held the sky, I managed to find a doorway that lead to a very long hallway, I started to walk in this dark hallway, the music got louder and louder, I recognized the music as wedding music...who would be getting married at this tim- then it hit me...whenthla...."WHENTHLA!" I shouted as I ran as fast as I could. I got closer to the wedding as I watched that Steeler was marrying Whenthla?

They were right about to kiss. When I had enough, I released the sky, and suddenly, everything began shaking.

I watched as the sky poured into the empty void, Whenthla fell to the ground as I grabbed her hand, people began running after us.

The ground was shaking more and more, until we were away from anyone.

"Whenthla? What- you look so different!" I said, speaking a little bit louder since the sound of shakiness what quite loud. Whenthla looked away, "You love Glim.." she said. That's why...that's why she was like this...she thought I loved glim...i touched her arm, "Whenthla,"I said, I blushed.

"i love you." Suddenly, the ground stopped shaking, everything just paused, except for us.

Whenthla looked at me, she blushed a lot. "R-Really?" she said. "Of course, you were so sweet to me, you helped me...and...i couldn't have done this without you..." I said, smiling. I watched as her original colors retrieved.

She smiled, "Same here."

I moved my face closer to hers, and we kissed.