Chapter 7 - Dungeon Of Love

Chapter suggested by hcd1003 ! Here is the chapter that you requested, and I hope that you enjoy!

"Ugh..." Mune Slightly groaned as he woke up from whatever slumber he was in..."Good, your awake" said a soft voice. He turned to see Whenthla. She gave him a warm smile, she wiped tears from her eyes. "I-I thought I lost you, friend." She said.

"Friend. That hit right through me..." Mune Thought. He smiled at her. "Wait- where are we?" He asked as he looked around in the darkroom. The only light he could see was the light from Whenthlas horns. "Well...this is where the water was...luckily it drained out..." Whenthla said.

Mune Eyes suddenly went wide. "Something wrong?" Whenthla Asked. "T-The Sky!" Mune pointed. Whenthla looked up to see the sky is held by a thick rope around it.
Whenthla gasped in excitement. "Oh my gosh!" She said, "We found it!" She exclaimed. Mune wrapped his arms around her as they smiled. "We did!...we did..." he looked at her as he blushed. Whenthla smiled and blushed.

"I have a plan," Mune said. "You wait here, just in case Steeler comes, I'll try to climb up the wall and get the sky, okay?" Mune asked with a soft smile. "Alright" She answered, with a smile as well. Mune ran off to the wall and started climbing. Whenthla stood close to the wall, directing her light from her horns so Mune could see where he is going.

Munes P.O.V

I climbed on the wall, I was high enough that I was close to reaching the sky! This would finally be it...everything would be back to normal...and I would probably be able to confess my feelings for Whenthla...oh gosh, I hope she feels the same way.

I blushed at the thought of mine but quickly refocused on my mission. I carefully stretched my arm as long as it could go. I was so close to the sky, suddenly I lost my grip before I could let out a scream I felt a pair of hands catch me.

I looked up to see...

GLIM?!

"G-G...G-Glim?!" I Stuttered. I felt my heart stop, I thought she left! Does that mean...she was following us? She had to! How did she know that we were here?! Too many questions crossed my mind, I just...could stop staring at her.

"M-Mune? Who is she?" I heard Whenthla ask. I couldn't respond, I was just too shocked. "It's alright Mune...I'm here now," Glim said with a smile. "Glim...D-Dint you leave?" I asked, still stuttering. "I couldn't leave you, I love you.." Glim said. I felt heat cross my face, I looked at Whenthla.

"M-Mune...?" She said. Suddenly Glim kissed me!

Whenthlas P.O.V

My heart...it hurts...I loved him....hehe...I guess that he doesn't love me...

I looked at my hands, and I noticed that from my feet, I was turning dark blue...I had no reaction, I just- started crying, this was so unfair.

My fur turned dark blue, my dress a dark, dark, red, my hair turned black, my ears a darker shade of purple and pink, my horns red, and my once green eyes turned red.

Mune still didn't notice me, I closed my eyes, and I suddenly teleported to the hallway of where steeler was.

"Hello, Whenthla."  He said.

I looked at him, still with no reaction, but...I did notice he was wearing a tux, he tightened his tie and looked at me.

"Are you ready, to become my queen?" He showed a diamond ring.

I'm so sorry for this short chapter, I'm traveling tomorrow to go back home, so I have to get ready! Next chapter will come soon, if you want to request any chapters, it is still available! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I apologize once again for this cliffhanger...