Chapter 3 - Lights Off

Whenthla Blushed, Mune Smiled. "Y-You Really...T-Think So...?" Whenthla said, stuttering a little bit, no one has ever called her beautiful...even her mother. Her mother would say that she looked "good", or "Alright". It was quite a surprise for her.." Of Course!... You are Beautiful!" Mune Said, Smiling Once Again. Whenthla Replied With A Weak Smile, Still Blushing Like A Tomato.

"Whenthla!" Said A Voice. "Sohone!" Said another. Mune And Whenthla Both Looked Near The Trees. "I..I Guess I Should Le-" "W-Wait!" Mune Said. Whenthla Turned, And Suddenly Mune Grabbed Her By Her Wrist, "H-Hey! Mune!" She Shouted. Mune Ran To The Ash Forest. Whenthla Was Confused. "Mune...What Is It...?" Whenthla Asked, Her Dress Already Dirty From All The Dirt...

"I Just...Wanted To Say Thank You..." Mune Said. Whenthlas Ears Went Up. "My Girlfriend Left Me..." Mune Said, Looking Away, His Ears Going Down, And His Nose Twitching. "Oh.." Whenthlas Ears Went Down As Well. "Your Very Kind...And I Think I-" The Ground Started To Shake...HARD.

Whenthla Fell To The Ground, On Top Of Mune. She Struggled To Get Up, But The Ground Was Too...Shaky! They Both Blushed, Whenthla Started To Panic...Mune Was Able To Sit Up, He Held Her, Tightly. He Closed His Eyes Shut, Nervously. He Held Her Into Her Arms. A Tear Rolled Down Her Cheek, And Fell To The Ground.

The Minute Her Tear Fell To The Ground And Evaporated Into The Dirt...It Stopped Shaking. Trees Were Fallen, And Sensitive Plants Where Crushed, People Groaning From The Shakiness...Whenthla Opened Her Eyes. Mune Quickly Let Go. "I...What Happened?!" Whenthla Said. "Don't...Oh, My- " Mune Paused, His Eyes Went Wide. "W-What?...Mune?...Mune!.." Whenthla Repeated. Suddenly She Looked Up.

The Sky Was Gone.

It Was Pitch Black...

Whenthlas Eyes went wide as well. "The moon...THE MOON! OH NO!..." Mune Screamed At he ran to the moon temple. "MUNE! WAIT!...WHAT MOON?" Whenthla yelled as she chased after him. Mune looked at the temple, it was laying on the ground, no moon in sight, Mune ran so fast, "Oh N-No..." Mune Looked At The temple, the moon wasn't there. Whenthla looked away, and saw something glowing...except it was moving..very slowly...she took a couple of steps to get a better look...someone had the moon...the sun...AND the sky!

"MUNE! T-THE MOON! SOMEONE HAS IT!" Whenthla said, running towards a mountain. Mune followed. This figure..or...Thing..tried running...but the sky was too heavy, but he was able to run up the mountain. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" Whenthla yelled. "Haha!" The Figure laughed, throwing some fuzzy object into their direction.

This fuzzy material hit Whenthla Into Her Eyes. "AHHHH!" She Screamed In Pain, she couldn't see and...

Splash!

She fell in the water,

Off of the mountain.

"WHENTHLA!" Mune Screamed, he dived into the water and grabbed her. Whenthla woke up and coughed. "A-Are you okay?!" Mune asked, "y-yeah..." Whenthla responded. Her voice was rusty..and she couldn't open her eyes completely. "Mune?" She asked. "We can't let him get away." She said. "Your right..but..he already got away..what should we do now?" Mune asked Whenthla swam to a large rock that had glowing mushroom type plants, she picked one. "Eat this." Whenthla handed it to Mune. He ate it...his eyes started glowing, "W-Woah!". "And now you will be able to breathe underwater" Whenthla Smiled. And without a blink of an eye, she went underwater.

"Whenthla?" Mune looked around, suddenly he saw an orange light flicker. He went under, Whenthla grew a tail?! He looked shocked. Whenthla just giggled at his cute reaction~

"Stunning..." Mune said. She blushed..." oh!..u-uhm..yes thank you.." Whenthla said, smiling a little, blushing a lot. Mune swam on top of her, Whenthla looked at him, they both stared at each other, both blushing. Whenthlas hair glowed, and her face was red. "W-Whenthla?" Mune asked, "UHYEAHLETSGETGOING!" Whenthla
slurred a bunch of words out of her mouth. Mune ignored it and swam with her.

While they swam, Whenthla tugged her hair out of anxiety. "Woah!" Mune said. "Hm?" Whenthla saw a HUGE jellyfish! "Gah! H-Hopefully it won't sting us!" Mune said, slightly hiding behind her. Whenthla smirked and swam towards the large jellyfish. "Whenthla! What are you doing?!" He yelled. Whenthla placed her hands on the jellyfish...petting it. "Are you nuts?!" Mune Grabbed Her Away from the large creature.

Little did he know that large jellyfish liked to be pet..and not ignored. The once pastel fish turned into an ugly grey. "Oh no," Whenthla said. The jellyfish threw them into the air, making munes eyes turning normal, and Whenthla turning back normally aswell, Into Her small orange dress. They landed on an island, "ow...Whenthla said" her head hit a tree, suddenly, the tree shredded..butterflies?...she stood up, and thousands of butterflies flew from the tree, Mune looked at the butterflies that covered the pitch-black sky.

One butterfly landed on her nose, then more landed on her body, Mune looked at her, the butterflies started to glow. Mune blushed. "Wow...she is....beautiful..." he stepped closer to her, making the butterflies fly away.

He held her hand...