Chapter 4 - Dreams

Whenthla Looked At Him, Mune Placed His Hand Under Hers, Opening The Palm Of Her Hand. A Butterfly Flew Right Into The Palm Of Her Hand, He Made Her Hand Crush It. Whenthla Gasped A Little, Looking At Mune. He Opened Her Hand And All She Saw Was Red Glitter.

"You Should Be More Careful.." She Said Looking At Her, With A Slight Smile. "These Butterflies Can Be Poisonous" He Added, And Then Walking Away. Poisonous, The Word Started Ringing In Her Head, She Continued To Stare At The Glitter...

"You Coming?" Mune Asked As He Looked At Her. "Uh, Yeah! Y-You Get A Head Start, Ill Catch Up.." Whenthla Said. She Grabbed A Leaf And Curled It Up, And Pouring The Glitter Inside. She Ran Back To Mune. "We Should Get Some Rest," Mune Said As He Stared At The Black Sky. "It's Night Time Already?" Whenthla Asked, She Still Wasn't Used To The Time Here...

"Yes, I've Been Guardian For A Long Time, And I Know It's Night Where The Day People Are..." He Said With A Smile. Whenthla Smiled Back, "He Must Love Being Guardian...it fits him perfectly~," She Thought. "Let's Sleep Here!" Mune Pointed To A Grassy Hill. He Layed Down, Whenthla Used Her Powers To Make A Water Force Field Around Them.

By The Time She Finished, Mune Was Already Fast Asleep. She Smiled, "he must be tired...losing something valuable can be exhausting..." She said. She layed Down, And Fell Asleep.

Munes P.O.V:

After 30 Minutes, I Woke Up. I Couldn't Stan Knowing That Everyone Could Be Endangered...I Looked At Whenthla, She Was Fast Asleep, I Really Wanted To Know What She Was Dreaming. I Remember On The Fourth Year Of Being Guardian I Have Gifted The Power Of Being Able To Visit Peoples Dreams...But I Don't Know If It Will Work...I Closed My Eyes And My Hands Started To Glow, And Suddenly Everything Went Black!... And I Slowly Started To See Myself...And I Was Sitting Next To Whenthla?... Wait...Am I In Her Dreams?... I Must Be...I Wonder What Is Going On...

"So..Why Was Your Hair Glowing When We Were In The Water?" The Mune From Her Dream Asked. Whenthla looked down, smiling a little. "When My Hair Glows...It Happens On Two Occasions, One, When I Sing, And Two...When I'm Happy". Mune (The Normal one) Eyes Slightly Went Wide, That Explained Why Her Hair Glowed...Wait...Did That Mean...That Mune Makes Her Happy? He Bit His Bottom Lip, Blushing.

"Do I Make You Happy?" (Dream) Mune Asked. "Of Course! In Fact...I Love You..." She Blushed. (Normal) Mune Blushed, A Lot. He Slightly Gasped, Desperate To Know What Happens Next. "You Love Me?" (Dream) Munes Smile Faded, He Cocked His Eyebrow, As If He Didn't Like What She Just Said. "Y-Yes.." She Replied, Blushing. "D-Do...Y-You..?" She Stuttered. "Of Course Not!" (Dream) Mune Shouted As He Stood Up. (Normal) Munes Heart Dropped. "I Only Love Glim! I Would Never Love You!" (Dream) Mune Shouted. "Oh No..." (Normal) Mune said As He Exited Her Dream. He Returned Back To Reality, He Turned To See Whenthla Whining, He Ears Droopy And Tears Swelling In Her Eyes, He Quickly Shakes His Arms, Where Good Dream Powder Fell Onto Whenthla, He Watched, And Quickly Went Back Into Her Dreams, And She Was Dreaming About The Ocean.

He Went Back To Reality Once Again, Knowing That She Would Probably Remember Her Nightmare..."I'm sorry.." He Said, Kissing Her Forehead.