Dress, Harry, Notes

As I step inside I yell out Harry’s name, "Harry I'm home!" I get no reply back. "Harrah? HARROOLD?" still no reply? He must be in the shower then. I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge, setting down my bag. I pull out a water bottle and head towards the bedroom. As I walk in I see something lying on the bed, i walk towards it. I gasp dropping the bottle on the floor, good thing it's closed! But what I'm shocked about is what I'm staring at, it's beautiful! It's a long maxi dress, and it's red! There's a note next to it, written in Harrys beautiful handwriting, saying two simple words, 'Wear me' I start jumping up and down and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower, drenching myself in my favourite body wash, that made me smell like strawberry’s! As i step out I wrap a towel around me, and walk out of the bathroom and towards the bed again, to see another note on my pillow, 'don't take too long love ;)' I sigh knowing I have to rush, I quickly put some make up on, making my lashes look extra flirty. I dry my hair letting it fall into my natural curls, just the way Harry likes it! I take the dress and put it on; I walk towards the mirror, checking it out. Wow. fits perfectly! I slip on some heels and put a little lip-gloss on, I walk out of the room, and into the kitchen, there's a note in the table, 'follow the arrows'