One Year Anniversary *Harry Styles FanFiction*

Don't be too long love! I've got a surprise waiting for you! - Harry x

You read the text, a smile creeping on your face.

"What are you grinning about like an idiot?" the voice of your friend makes you jump as you turn around you see Alexa looking at you, with a curious expression on her face.

"Jeez you scared me! But ah, it's just a text..." you say as you look at the time, yes! Nearly home time! 5 minutes to go, well might as well start finishing up now! I'm eager to know what Harry’s surprise was, I swear if his planning to take me to that horrible Italian restaurant again I'll have to make up some excuse! The food wasn't even Italian! And they call themselves an Italian restaurant, ha! It’s the 7th of June, which makes it our one year today, I'm curious to see if he remembers… and yes this is the one and only Harry Styles. We met on a plane; we were both heading to England along with the other boys of course. Harry and I got along like good old mates, and from there we started becoming closer and closer to the point where we both knew we liked each other. This past year has been like a roller coaster, it’s been an amazing for the past 12 months.

"So what are you doing tonight?” Alexa asks, making me snap out of my thoughts. “Want to come over tonight?! We'll grab some subway? Or Nando’s!" Alexa squeals oh how she loves Nando’s!

"Sorry babe I can't tonight! Harry has something planned! I hope anyway, I mean it is our one year!" I say getting up out of my chair. Alexa looks at me with an expression I can't read, " we'll you’re going to need this then!” she tosses me something and I quickly catch it before it hits the ground. “Have fun and stay safe kids!" and with that she walks off with a cheeky smile on her face. “text me how it goes!" she yells over her shoulder. I look down at my hands, seeing what she threw me, seeing a little rubber thing and instantly i know what it is. Oh that girl, I think to myself and laugh. I quickly turn on off the lights and head down to my car. I'm pretty exhausted! I mean after working since 8 in the morning and its 5 already, you would be wouldn’t you?! It’s not a long drive home thank god! It's only about 15 minutes. But boy am I starving! Im debating whether or not I should get a quick snack from maccas, but then I decide not to, I don't want to spoil what Harry has planned. I'm just about home and turn the corner, the beach looks amazing! I love the house we live in! It’s got the best view and its right in the beach! I pull into the drive way, park the car and get out. Walking to the side door I open it, finding it unlock, oh Harry must be home.