Dance, beach & Kiss

Once his finished he takes my hand, “may I have this dance my love?” he says starring into your eyes. “Why of course” I respond back grinning like an idiot. We danced to the sound of the waves splashing up on shore. It was so, breath taking; I never wanted this moment to end! He then pulls me towards the water and we just stand there with our feet in the water. He looks at me, his eyes sparkling from the light of the moon reflecting them. His face, inches from mine. He whispers "how did I get so lucky?" and with that moves in the few inches between us and gently places a kiss on my lips. This kiss is different from the others; it's full of passion and love. He slips his hands on my back while the other one his on my legs and lifts me up. He carries me towards the house, never pulling our lips apart. A few minutes later I can feel myself in warm air and figure im inside the house. He leads me to the bedroom and lays me carefully on the bed. The kiss starts to get heated, luckily for me, I still had what Alexa had given me stashed in my bra. Oh I swear that girl knows everything! You think before letting yourself be swept away by Harry.

Hey guys, so this is my first story ive put up. i know its reaalllyy short, but post what you think :) thankyou!