Alice (meeting her for the first time)

Alice

Dear Journal,

I walked through the rain. I don’t know how long its been since I last fed. I don’t know where I am or what day it is, but that doesn’t matter. Killing is too much to take. The emotions of the humans were so frustrating. I hate my power. My clothes were muddy, torn, had some blood on it, and where soaking wet. I went into an alleyway and changed clothes. I walked into a small coffee shop near by. There weren’t many people, but my throat burned from thirst. My instinct was to kill, but I restrained myself. I noticed a short girl with short, black and hair like a pixel. She was just sitting there, and she looked at me with these beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes were a golden red color. She wore this amazing purple black shit that showed off her slim figure. Her jeans were torn and had been ripped at the end. She stood up and walked toward me. She was much shorter than she looked probably about 5’2 which is good foot shorter than me. She was cute wait I mean beautiful. She didn’t stop until she was right in front of me glaring into my eyes. I could tell she was angry, but had no idea what so ever why. She suddenly was happy and she said in a voice that sounded like a bell “You’ve kept me waiting Jasper Whitlock. I’ve been waiting all day waiting…” I cut her off “Sorry ma’am, but who are you, how do you know who I am, and what do you want?” I said. “Well I’m Alice. I am also a vampire, I can see the future that’s how I know who you are. Now I know this sounds all weird, but I know of a different way of life that doesn’t involve killing humans.” Alice said. I was completely shocked and thrilled with this little psychic. She was also thrilled. Alice held out her hand and I took it. As we walked outside she told me who thee other vampires were. The names were Carlisle, Edward, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett. I couldn’t help but smile at her. Our names kept running through my head. Jasper and Alice, Alice and Jasper. I had just noticed it had stopped running. We walked until we got to the edge of the forest, and then we broke into a run. She told me where we were going and explained other things. As we ran we still held hands I never felt so right in my whole life before. It took us a day or two, but we finally pulled into Alaska. We stopped to feed for a little while Alice told me only to hunt animals. I was completely in love with her. I couldn’t help myself from feeling that way. She felt the same way for me too. Once in awhile she would give me a quick kiss on the lips or cheek. In what seemed like a few minuets we walked on this long driveway to a magnificent house. We walked up to the door and porch. I finally rang the doorbell after a few minuets. Alice was leaning against my side and then the door… finally opened…

-Jasper-