The room-mate Tony

TONY

Dear Journal,

I'm going into my first battle. Tray left because he was injured he had to go back home. So it's just me and Tony because it too late to draft any more people into the war.

Well the battle was a success. So we were sent home early.

When I walked into the room Tony had no hat on like he usually douse. But the oddest part was that he, or should I say she was wearing a bra and shorts.

"Ummm..." that was all she could say and she rushed to the bathroom.

I walked out of the room I couldn't understand it. I wanted to leave the cabin for a little while so I went to pick up clothes for the next week. Somebody for each cabin has to pick up clothes but she had already picked them up. I guess she needed to do something while she was here alone. I had no choice but to walk back to the cabin. I had some questions to ask her anyway. When I walked in she spoke.

"Um... Jasper... I... I..."

I guess she couldn't find the words. But I wanted an explanation. "Just tell me who you are and what you're doing here." "I'm Tony Mabro. My parents wanted a boy and were going to name me Tony either way. I always wanted to be in the army because I'm a runaway. I have no place to go, so I changed my last name to Levie and cut my hair they accepted me."

Good bye ~ Jasper