4.8 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Outside of an apartment, countless reporters were bombarding a lady with questions. The reporters pushed each other to reach the young lady. It looked exactly like a scene from a zombie movie where a human had been found out by the zombies. The young lady in the middle of all the chaos was trying her best to move forward. Her big, fancy sunglasses covered half of her face and the fur coat over her shoulders made her look like a big fluffy lion. The shouts from the reporters entered her ears and went out the other. She had no time to think about their stupid questions.

Piper closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She stopped trying to get out of the "zombie horde" and decided to answer their questions. Kara would arrive any minute and then this problem would be solved.

"What is your relationship with Chris?"

"Is it true that you're getting married after getting pregnant with his baby?"

"How long have you been together?"

"How does it feel having a sponsor who does everything for you? Are you happy about getting a role through the back door?"

"Friends. No. Never. False" She answered the questions in order coldly. The reporters stared at her with confused eyes. How were they supposed to write an article with these answers? It's impossible!

"Get out of the way!" A female voice shouted as she pushed her way to Piper, "Desperate reporters, go mind your own business! My angel is not pregnant! She's not in a relationship and she definitely did not use the back door!" Kara hissed at the reporters before taking Piper's hand and pulling her towards their car.

"Are you okay, Em sweetie?" Kara asked worriedly while touching Piper's face to see if she was okay.

"Fine" Piper removed her sunglasses and revealed her pretty hazel brown eyes. It's not the first time she's been attacked by reporters. It happened all the time in her original life. But she was still pretty annoyed. This all happened because of those stupid photos!

"Phew, you have to be more careful! Don't you know that paparazzi are following you everywhere after your debut with that movie? They managed to get really good photos of you and Chris. What were you even doing with Chris?! There are hundreds of photos with you two together at different places, different days." Kara slightly shouted as she sent a deathly glare at Piper.

"Meeting, eating" Piper answered with just a little guilt. It kind of was her fault since she never tried to hide. She didn't think about it too much since there were always rumors about her in her original life but this was Emma's life. Emma was not a top star like Piper and Emma could not afford to get into scandals.

"Ugh. I love you sweetie but, but you are too naive. Do you think saying that you're friends with Chris will disperse the rumors? Who would even believe that?" Kara sighed as she stared at her lucky charm. Piper was the one who freed her from her pile of work and the one who made her get acknowledged by her boss so of course, she loved her. But she is seriously a piece of work.

Piper shrugged her shoulders as she stared at the reporters outside. It seemed like she had no way to escape from this scandal. Should she just admit it? Even though it's fake? A beep from her phone interrupted her thoughts

[You okay?]- Chrisecrets!

[Fine. Should we lie?]- Me, AKA, the most beautiful and talented person on earth

[Lie about what?]- Chrisecrets!

[That we're together. It would stop the reporters from pestering me every day]- Me, AKA, the most beautiful and talented person on earth

[... You sure?]- Chrisecrets!

[It's just another role to play. What is there to be sure about?]- Me, AKA, the most beautiful and talented person on earth

[If you say so]- Chrisecrets!

"Who are you texting? Don't tell me it's Chris" Kara asked while driving towards the shooting location.

"It is" Piper smiled evilly. She's one step closer to completing her mission. Now that she was his "girlfriend" she would surely have many opportunities to expose him. MUAHAHAHA!

Save me. Host has gone crazy. She's turning into a psycho!

"Stop texting! You're adding fuel to the fire!" Kara took Piper's phone before accelerating.

###

When Piper arrived at the location everyone was staring at her. Some because of her extravagant outfit and others because of the scandal. Piper just ignored them and read her script for the 100th time before getting ready to film the last few scenes. When Chris arrived she ran up to him to say hi. She got an idea and stared at Chris with scheming eyes. Everyone who looked saw her running up to hi and hooking her arm around his. Surprise flashed through most eyes as they confirmed the rumors.

"Well?" Piper asked with a slight smile causing everyone to look at her in shock. That was the first time she smiled while not acting. The had worked together for months but had never seen her smile once!

"I'm fine" Chris looked at their linked arms and slightly blushed. It was the first time she had taken the initiative to touch him.

Piper hugged his arm tighter as she dragged him towards the director to greet him. Then she dragged him to the dressing room to get his makeup done. Little did she know how much this action affected Chris and the others. The staff were so shocked that they were about to faint. Not only did she smile once, but she also smiled the whole time and talked to others on her own! Chris was no better. He blushed so much that his whole face was red as a tomato and his heartbeat was so fast he could barely feel it anymore.

Piper knew what he was going through and slightly chuckled.

Hohoho, such an innocent man. How adorable.

Piper intentionally hugged him tighter and rubbed her breasts on his arms. She thought his reactions were hilarious and almost couldn't contain her laughter.

Evil human. You're playing with this poor soul's feelings.

I will become the Ultimate Bitchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें