3.15 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince

And so a few months passed with nothing interesting happening. Li Meirong got arrested for helping with the kidnapping of the Princess and Mo Yifeng learned his lesson. 

"Get off!" Piper said in a low tone as she stared at the man in front of her. He was currently doing the kabedon* on her again.

"I am mad," Mo Fan said as he stared into her purple eyes.

"Because I brought up the divorce again?" Piper asked as she looked at the childish man. She never changed her mind about getting divorced so that's why she had asked him when they could divorce but he immediately slammed her into the wall.

"Yes," Mo Fan nodded. He hated her talking about them separating. He could never leave her.

"I'm sorry, please get off," Piper said as she tried to push him away

"If you hold my hand," Mo Fan said in a sly voice. His wife had to pay the price for angering him

"Tch, old fox where did you learn all these tactics?" Piper took a hold of his hand and then he let her out. Ever since the day she got saved from the kidnapping, he had gotten more and more shameless. As long as she wanted something it was always "If you hold my hand". 

"Nowhere," Mo Fan said as he kissed her hand. He liked to see his wife's reactions whenever he did all these things to her

"Yeah yeah" Piper clicked her tongue and went to the bench on the courtyard to sit down.

"Master, there is an emergency" Hou suddenly appeared in front of them with an ashen face

"En" Mo Fan's mouth twitched in annoyance. He had finally gotten some alone time with his wife, now he had to go, "Bye Bye, little wife"

Mo Fan patted her head and then disappeared.

"Bye," Piper said as she leaned back.

Hey, PINK. Did I fail the mission? I mean, she's in prison. I can't embarrass her any more

[Yes, you failed. But your main mission is going well. It's already up to 70%

You got 20% because of framing Li Meirong]

Hehehe

Piper had indeed framed Li Meirong. Li Meirong was a part of the kidnapping but not all of it. She had merely told Qi Yi to kidnap Piper and that was it, but she was arrested for torturing the princess and attempted murder. This was the work of Piper.

She told the investigators that the torturer had a female voice and that she had once tried to stab her. This was all a lie but they believed it anyway. Why did she do it though? Because she could.

What emergency was Hou talking about though?

[Uh, it's something about Mo Fan getting arrested for murder?]

What?! Whaaaaaat?

Piper stood up and ran into Mo Fan's study room. Why did he suddenly get arrested? What did he do? She doesn't understand anything.

Piper opened the door to the study room but he was not in the room. Piper walked in and searched around but she couldn't find anything so she sat down for a while.

"Where is he?"

[In prison]

"What the hell? Why did they arrest him so suddenly? He must be framed! He couldn't kill someone! Well, maybe but hasn't he only killed bandits? Is he arrested for that?" Piper shouted a little as her fists clenched. How dare they arrest her husband?! Sure, she did not love him, but since he is her husband, he is hers. No one takes her belongings. (...)