4.2 The Pretty Actress and the Director

"Done!" Piper said happily as she threw herself onto the bed. She was finally done with the shooting!

It took one month but it wasn't too bad. After posting more pictures on Instantgram she had gotten 5k more followers.

Piper was seriously tired. It had been such a long time since she last acted so it really tired her out. Especially this action/horror movie where she had to jump around and run away from the monsters. The movie was about a few students who went camping in the forest. Later they stumbled upon a tunnel leading to another realm/world where monsters lived. There they tried their best to survive against the monsters and themselves since only one person could escape from the realm. Thus the name "Last". The movie's survivor was Emma.

"Hehehe, this will get me so many fans" Dollar signs appeared in Piper's eyes. Of course, she loved her fans but money was important too. This Movie would become very popular and earn her quite some cash as well as give her some more exposure. Later she would probably get more movie deals from other companies.

"But what am I going to do now?" The movie's scenes were just finished and now there was only editing and such left. It would probably take a few months and she had absolutely nothing on her Schedule Before that except some minor interviews.

"Sleep?" Piper nodded and dozed off. She had a good nice sleep for once now that she didn't have to wake up early and she happily dreamt about food and Money.

###

Lately, Chris had been feeling weird. Ever since a few months ago he had started to feel some kind of longing in his heart. Like he had to go quickly find someone. It made him feel confused. Who or what was it that he longed for?

"A new movie? Yeah, that must be it surely. I haven't directed a movie in quite a while so I must be feeling too bored" He muttered quietly. The last movie he had directed was released 2 years ago. It was seriously such a long break and his fans had been missing him very much. The Entertainment industry was also curious about where the Genius director had gone off to.

"Let's prepare something epic for my comeback then" He lightly smiled as he stretched his limbs and opened his laptop and messaged his friend

Chris: [Luke, prepare a story. I want it by the end of the month]

Luke: [Hm? Bro, are you making another movie?!]

Chris:[Mm]

Luke: [Haha don't worry bro. I'll make sure to write the best story ever! Gtg, Linda is calling. Byeeee!]

Chris: [Bye]

Luke was Chris's friend since high school. Luke was an author and had written quite a few movie plots. Most of them were big hits in the industry. Luke's stories coupled with Chris's directing would without a doubt make a big hit.

"Guess I'll have some time before I have to work. Let's rest then" Chris muttered while yawning. He closed his laptop and went to bed to get some sleep. 

###

"Give me information about trending directors," Piper said while face timing her manager, Kara, on her tablet. Her sentence was short and cold as usual.

[Yes, I'll send it right over. Wait a sec]

Piper stood up and went to the cabinet to make some instant ramen while waiting for her manager. She wanted to get to know the film industry's people in this world so she could choose some good movies in the future.

[I sent a file to your tablet. Well, I have to go pick up my niece from kindergarten. See ya]

"Thanks, bye" Piper hung up as she opened the file on her tablet to read. There were quite a few of them like Stefen Spjelberg who directed Indiano Stones and Jurassic Bark or Stanlee Cubrick who directed The Shine.