***Forbidden***

Forbidden.

This series is actually based on three very real relationships here on Wattpad.

I have been very fortunate to be allowed insight into these relationships on the promise that no names will ever be mentioned.

One relationship involves and older woman and a younger man.

One has two people of about the same age.

The third has an older man involved with a younger woman.

As I am nearing the end of this series I felt it was in my best intereset to reveal the facts about these three relationships.

One has recently ended, very suddenly and very sadly.

The end result of this will be evident in poems I will post soon.

Another of the relationships is still active but having obvious difficulties because of age and distance.

The future of this relationship is tentative at best.

The third relationship is still very strong and the two involved are looking beyond the walls of Wattpad.

In the next wek or so I will be ending this series with a group of poems that will tie everything up.

I just want to thank the six people involved for allowing me to be a part of this.

I feel your pain and your worry and your joy.

Relationships on Wattpad and other social media sites are very real and often go beyond the limitations that the site imposes.

We all have our opinions on these, I am sure, but I have seen first hand that they are very real and are just as emotionally charged as any relationship outside of here.

I wish the best to all six and again....

Thank you.

Bill