Chapter Five: What Are You Doing...??

• Dedicated to Jacqui Lambie

Emma's POV.
I was in the middle of the ring with Summer, The Shield coming down, and to be honest, I was scared. Terrified actually. They reached the ring and started circling us like vultures.
"Get out of there!!" Jerry was yelling, but there was no escape, we were trapped. The Shield had hungry looks on their faces, like they wanted to hurt something badly and that something was us. Summer started screeching, and to be honest, despite the current situation, I wanted to smack her across the face. So, i did...Hard... She fell to the ground and just as the shield were going to come into the ring, the arena went black. pitch black like the sky on a starless night. I heard a scuffle of feet for a minute or two, and some painful thwacking sounds, so I tried to get out of the ring, but bumped into somebody. I backed away with a little bit of terror filling me, not knowing who it was. "Shh, it's only me, stay calm..." Came the soothing voice of Dean. Next thing I know, I felt cold metal connect harshly with my head and I was on the ground, dizzy with a wet substance dripping down my face. I felt unimaginable pain, being hit everywhere, but I just wanted to go to sleep... Don't go to sleep... I thought to myself, slowly drifting off. Don't go to sleep !! I tried my hardest to stay awake but no matter what I tried wouldn't work so in the end I gave up, closing my eyes and drifting off.

((??)) POV.
I watched RAW silently with interest spread all over my face. There was the new diva, Emma, in the ring surrounded by The Shield with no escape. I watched all the little signals Dean was giving off that he liked her, but she just didn't seem to understand, she was too busy worrying about the current situation. A sudden thought sprung into my head, and without thinking, I shut off the arena lights and made my way down to the ring, my brothers following me. I bumped into Seth but I easily dealt with him. I heard talking from the other side of the ring so with a few more punches at Seth I grabbed a chair, walked over to where I heard them coming from and whacked a person over the head with it. They fell to the ground with a sickening thud and I held in a chuckle, carrying on beating on them, as by now i noticed i had gotten the right person. I picked them up and carried them backstage and to our hiding spot, chuckling softly to myself. Now to make The Shield pay... I thought darkly to myself, tying Emma to a rough and splintered chair whilst chuckling to myself once more. I got the camcorder ready and waited for her to wake up.

Emma's POV.
I slowly woke up, my eyes fluttering open and my head throbbing in pain. I went to move my hand up to where it hurt but something was holding me back, i couldn't figure out what though... Where am i...?? I thought to myself worriedly, struggling against whatever it was that was holding me back. "Now now, don't struggle so hard, I don't want you getting hurt...yet little lamb." As soon as I heard the words 'little lamb' I knew who it was and what had happened. The Wyatts had kidnapped me. But why? I didn't have anything to do with the feud between them and The Shield... I went to speak but I was already gagged. I sighed, trying to look about the pitch black room but I couldn't see a thing. All of a sudden a small dim light came from across the room, making me have to squint for a second or two before I could see again. There sat Bray Wyatt in his creepy old rocking chair with his brothers behind him. Bray chuckled darkly,
"Now, little lamb... I want you to behave... Or you'll pay..." he whispered the last part so eerily it sent shivers down my spine, and not the good type either. Bray turned on a camcorder and started speaking random rubbish... I finally tuned in to what he was saying, kinda bored.
"And Dean, Dean, I'm sure you're wondering where your 'princess' went..." He trailed off. I could figuratively see Dean going crazy inside the ring right now, Seth and Roman right by him. Whilst Bray was distracted, I started playing with the ropes bounding me to the chair. I finally managed to untie my hands and slowly and silently bent to undo my feet as soon as their backs were turned.
"She's right here with me, aren't you little lamb??" Bray asked rhetorically, turning around. I ripped off the gag and stood up just as they turned around.
"Now now, I thought I told you to behave...Playing with the tigers tail isn't such a good thing to do, little lamb, especially when your in its den..." With that, Luke and Erick lunged at me, to which I moved out of the way so they collided with the floor. I went to run to the door but Bray tripped me over. Luke and Erick instantly advanced on me very quickly, as I scrambled up they lunged at me and I didn't have enough time to move. I fell hard, hitting my already bruised head on the floor. They instantly started beating on me and I tried to fight back but they were too strong for me. Bray pointed the camcorder at us with a snide chuckle. They were a lot stronger than me and due to the beat down I had received before, I felt weak quicker and was bleeding a fair amount. I began to see black dots floating around and I couldn't help my eyelids flutter. It was too much all at once. I dimly felt Luke and Erick tied me back to the chair. my head rolled forward, I had no strength to hold it up.
"You won't ever escape, little lamb. Never ever." I heard Brady laugh as darkness finally took over.