Chapter Four: First Day At WWE

• Dedicated to Dave Billett

Emma's POV.
So, since I had been kicked out of my home a week ago, a lot had happened. And I mean A LOT. As you know, I had been nearly beaten up and mugged, The Shield from WWE had saved me and I had been offered a job at WWE, which I accepted. It was now Monday meaning that RAW was on tonight. I was really pumped for it because tonight I was waking my debut. I honestly thought they would have waited for me to make my debut. At least the good thing about not waiting is that it meant I couldn't freak out over it. Tonight, I was fighting against that blonde bitch Summer Rae. I really hate her because of what happened...

The Shield and I were peacefully eating our lunch, chatting and laughing. When we went to leave, we joked about who was
paying, in the end Joe ended up paying. We went to leave but Summer rudely bumped into me.
"Excuse me but a 'sorry' would be nice." I said, a little pissed off she didn't apologize.
"Ahem, but do you know who you're talking to?!" She screeched in a bitchy tone.
"Yeah, a bitch who has no manners." I replied in the same tone but without the screech, earning a slight chuckle from Jon.
"Um excuse me but you're the one who bumped into ME!!" She cried out angrily. I scoffed a little and reply
"I'm pretty sure you bumped into me.". It was obvious that she was getting mad by now.
"Eugh, I don't have time to be arguing with an emo freak." She replied bitchily. That's what set me off.
"Hey, at least I don't look like a fucking clown with tons of shitty make-up on and a bitchy attitude, trying to get with every boy I can. Plus technically everyone is an 'emo' because if you didn't know, the term 'emo' is short for 'emotional', and we all have emotions, making us all 'emo' so shut the hell up, wipe all that crap off your face and get a life." I replied angrily, walking out with the boys, but before I got very far, she grabbed my elbow, spun me around and slapped my face. I was tempted to retaliate, but Colby gave me a look saying "Don't". She got mad that I didn't respond and tried to lunge at me, but that red headed girl, Eva Marie, held her back.
"I want a match with you tonight!" Summer growled angrily, trying to claw at me.
"Fine by me." I said sassily, really annoyed and trying to hold back the snap in my voice. "Oh, and a little something to help clear all your make-up off..." I trailed off mischievously. I grabbed a milkshake cup and poured the milkshake all over her head, leaving the cup on her head afterwards, earning a laugh from everyone in the café apart from Summer who screamed in annoyance. Satisfied with my little bit of revenge, The Shield and I walked out to prepare for the match.

Right now I was warming up as Eva just had her match against Layla, and surprise surprise, Eva won. It was finally my turn to go out as Summer had already gone out. I went out to my and did my entrance, appreciating everyone and everything. I have to admit I was a little nervous. My ribs were still sore but feeling better, the bruises had cleared. I just hoped I did well. I finally got in the ring and the bell went. This was it. This is what I had been waiting for. Summer instantly put me into a not-so-gentle headlock so I reversed, bounced her off the rope and DDT-ed her. It only took that to make her really weak. Wow, such a weak bitch with no talent. She shouldn't even be here. I went for the pin and the ref did the three count. The bell rang signalling i had won. Wow, easy... I though happily. The ref held up my hand but my music didn't play... However, The Shields did... And in the ring? They were nasty...I had a bad feeling about this.

A/N ok sorry its short again but i ran out of ideas, plus cliff-hanger!! :D you know you love me ;) anyways since this is so short, i'll do an extra update just for you guys ;) ad i've made up my mind, i'll only update once a week... sorry for so many authors notes :P hope you enjoyed the chapter and feedback would be nice please, like how i could change it, what i could do better, what you liked... ect. :0 thank you so much for reading, i love you all <3 and wow, 9 hearts and 53 readers!! :D oh and special shout-out to my friends Emma and Jensen and their WWE fanfic, which you'd love!! please go read them as they are awesome, and follow!! haha thanks and have a nice day :D

links to stories: 

Little Wyatt, Infatuated (Jon Good/ Dean Ambrose Love Story), Intuition, Brick By Boring Brick.