Chapter Nine: The Date

Emma's P.O.V
The next morning, I surprisingly woke up before dean for the second time ever. I stared it his delicate, peaceful face for a moment before getting up and having a shower, thinking about what we were going to do today. I got out for a bit and started deciding what we were going to have for breakfast, and instead of being picky, I just made us scrambled eggs on toast with a bit of eggy bread. Half way through Dean came up to me, hugging me from behind and nuzzling his face into my neck, nearly making me hit him with the spatula.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..." he joked, making me giggle a bit.
"Actually, I just get very protective when people unexpectedly touch me from behind thank you Mister" I replied whilst grinning, sending a wink his way, obviously not trying to be rude.
"Now go sit down, Breakfast is nearly ready." I commanded, him doing as i told. I brought it through and we sat down and ate, and then we hung out with the guys for a little bit before Natalya phoned me asking me if I wanted to go shopping with her, Nikki and Brie. We had bonded over me pouring the milkshake all over Summer's head, which was strange but a good laugh, and from there on out we became friends.
"One minute," I said to Nattie, the smile obvious in my voice. "Dean, do you mind if I go shopping with the girls?" I ask him.
"Well we were gonna ask if you wanted to go to the gym with us, again, or watch the newbies in FCW learn to wrestle, but sure, have fun." he said, grinning slightly. Hmm, wonder why... i thought to myself.
"Sure, where are we meeting?" I replied to Nat, again.
"Well, the Bella's are already here so mind if we come over to yours?" She explained.
"Well, the guys are here so... how about we meet in the hotel lobby?" I ask, to which she replies with a quick and short 'Sure, see ya there' and then hangs up. I groan playfully and get into my , about to leave when Dean says
"And get a nice dress for yourself, you're going to need it tonight..." with a small wink at the end.
"Ok." I replied, slightly confused. I wonder why I would need a dress? I peck him on the cheek before going to the lobby, and instantly being greeted with hugs and French kisses, in a friendly way.
"Hey guys!" I say, grinning, a lot of enthusiasm in my voice.
"Hey!" replies Nattie.
"Now that we're all here, lets go do some shopping!" She exclaims, and I can tell she's happy. We all agree, and we go shopping, grinning. Finally, we get to the dress shop, and I instantly browse through the dresses, finding this and showing it to the girls, as they gasp happily. I grin, and together we buy our clothes then leave, going out for a latte, and a gossip. I finally leave for home (the Hotel), and enter our suite to find Dean in a suit.
"Get your dress on, we're going out" he replies with a slight wink, a devilish yet super handsome smirk on his lips. I nod softly, hurrying to get ready, and finally come out, him with his back to me. He turns around, and instantly looks speechless, although I'm not sure why, as I just look plain.
"You look....Wow...." he compliments, making me blush and look down.
"T-thanks... so do you." I reply, love filling my voice.
"Eh, not as good as you." he replies, making me blush harder. "You ready?" he asks.
"Yeah, thanks" I reply with a soft smile, glad he changed the subject. I quietly follow him out of the suit, and to a ?!
"Dean, what's all this...?" I question, getting over the shock.
"Like I said; we're going out." He answers, the same devilish smile playing on his lips as he helps me . I gasp softly at the crazy yet beautiful sight right before my eyes. I sit down gently, grinning as he joins me and sits next to me, pouring me a glass of White wine. I gently take the glass, thanking him softly.
"Dean, where are we going?" I ask softly.
"You'll find out." he replies, winking yet again. I sigh softly, still grinning, and wait for the ride to end. When we finally get there, I see that we're not in the city, but... in a countryside?! There was a pick-up truck not far from where we were, on a hill with green grass with a few flowers as it was coming to spring. Dean led me to the back of the pick-up, putting on some soft romantic music, pillows set up, a small picnic too. I'm shocked at the sight, but allow his help, always grinning, always impressed.
"Here we are..." Dean mutters softly, sitting right next to me. "I-its......it's beautiful, Dean, thank you" I say, pure love in my voice yet again. Slowly and ever so softly, he feeds me a strawberry, and I grin at this, but also eat the strawberry, feeding him one next, and we continue until we both get full and decide to stargaze. We both lay down so he's laying like a log, and my head is on his chest, a hand under my head so I can feel and hear the beating of his heart. I grin softly at the unnatural rhythm of it, as we point out constellations in the sky, and I manage to point out one that looks like a heart, and that's when Dean slowly and softly turns up the music, the song being 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. He gently lifts me out of the Pick-Up and Between The Roses, putting my arms around his neck softly, and his arms around my hips every so gently and we dance to the beat of the song, gazing into each other's eyes. Finally I move my hands ever so slowly to his chest, leaning my head on my hands again. This is what love feels like... I think dreamily to myself. The only things that seemed to be in the world right now was me, him and the gentle hum of the music, nothing else existed... There was no hatred, just us, and in that moment, that oh so perfect moment, I understood how much he loved me. No ordinary man would do this for their girlfriend just 'because'. They only did this if their girlfriends meant that much to them, and I could tell I was his, I was the one for him, his world.... We love each other and right now we were expressing it. I slowly let my eyes gaze back into his, and ever so softly he moved a piece of hair out of my eyes, slowly leaning in and letting his petal soft lips connect with mine. I kissed back right away of course, and it was perfect, there was still those millions of butterflies, those sparks and those never ending fireworks. We slowly deepened it for each other, and it got so passionate that not even the music existed any more, just me and him. Sadly, we had to pull away, to get some air to breathe, and that's when I heard him mutter ever so quietly and gently
"I love you, Emma..." which made me blush.
"I love you too, Dean." I reply, now fully blinded by love. We silently got our shoes back on and packed up, taking the Pick-Up back as the Limo driver got sick and had to go home. It didn't really bother me though, because that meant I get a lot more time to spend with Dean. We got back to our suite, and he started kissing me softly, and from there on, we made sweet love, we connected ourselves with each other in a way that I thought could never be broken, but little did I know I was oh so wrong.

A/ ohmygosh im soooooooo sorry, i didnt mean to make you wait that long for an update!! i hope you all still love me, i really am sorry ;-; for this im going to try and update twice tonight even though its nearly like, 2AM!! i love you all, thanks if you read this... <3