Chapter 16: Help!!

Emma's P.O.V
I walked to WWE's stair entrance to the ring with the Shield, and I was feeling nervous and kind of upset because no-one was talking to anyone because of what happened in the undisclosed location. I was feeling extremely bad, but it had to happen. I'd rather break Deans heart than be the reason he was put in hospital. I got snapped out of my thoughts as our theme song hit. I walked down the stairs with the boys, me behind for a change, and them doing their usual predator thing. The Wyatts, however, were already down in the ring, and all three of them were looking at me suspiciously as if they expected the Shield to be broken up already. I tried to avoid eye contact with them, but no matter what I couldn't take my eyes off of Bray. He gave me a really bad feeling that I didn't like.
Anyway, when we got down to the ring, Roman and Seth got on the apron whilst Dean got in the ring, with Erick Rowan. I didn't sit at commentary but instead I stayed by Roman and Seth just in case. The match started. The boys and I were obviously rooting for Dean, despite what happened in the undisclosed location, and it felt like nothing had changed, nothing had happened.
I finally went to sit down at commentary, and I got so lost in answering Michael Cole's, Jerry Lawler's and JBL's questions that I forgot about the match. Half way through, it suddenly went dark, and my heart dropped. I was worried. I didn't know what to happen and nor did anybody else. When the lights came back on, Roman was on the floor, possibly unconscious, and Bray and Luke were beating up Dean And Seth.
I got up to go and help them, but as soon as I moved, i felt the chair being moved away from me, and I was grabbed harshly by my hair, and held from behind. Wait.... It must me Erick! I thought to myself as realisation hit me smack in the nose. I started struggling, but to no avail. I saw Dean trying to fight back and get to me, which just made me struggle even harder.
And again, the lights went out. I felt myself being carried somewhere, then pushed inside the ring. Before I had a chance to move, a kick landed on me. Then another. And another. And another. Suddenly, it felt like a million kicks from out of no-where, and I tried to shield myself, but I couldn't. After what seemed like forever, I was too bruised, bloodied and hurt to move, and the lights came on. The Shield were barely back up again, and once thy saw me, they started fighting the Wyatts again, but couldn't do much. After they were beaten down as well, Bray grabs a microphone and starts speaking into it, stuff that I cant hear.
And then, he comes close to me, bending down so I could hear him.
"I gave you a simple task to do, and it better be done soon, little lamb...." He throws the microphone away, getting me into position, then sister abigails me. The last thing I see before I hit the ground and slowly black out is Dean struggling to get up, and Bray speaking into the microphone. "Follow The Buzzards..." He whispers maniacally, and then I black out, to enter a land of nothingness.

((A/N.. hey guys, sorry for the long wait, i had writers block :/ sorry the chapter is short, but i hope you enjoyed and i'll try to get the next one up ASAP. love you my little dalmatians <3 ))