Chapter 14: N-never!!

Emma's P.O.V
I was waiting for the Bella's to get here, as I had just gotten off the phone with them. I wonder what they need to tell me that's so important... I thought to myself. Just as i finished that thought, I heard a knock at the door. Must be them. I thought. But, assumptions mainly always landed you in a bad spot. I went over to the door, unlocking it and opening it.
"He-" I started to talk when I was suddenly knocked to the floor by a really heavy weight. I tried getting it off of me as I couldn't breathe. Sadly, I failed to get it off of me, and before I knew it, I was blindfolded, gagged and tied up, which just made me struggle even harder.
My captors wouldn't let me struggle, chucking me into what seemed like the boot of a car. I think it was because I heard a door slam closed, and then a car engine. We started driving off, and I was trying to get myself free, but I couldn't.
They drove for a while, and then we stopped. They had driven for so long that I guessed we were out of the city, which scared me a lot. They opened up the trunk door, dragging me out harshly by my hair. I started struggling again as it hurt, badly, but all that got me was a kick to the gut. I heard a key enter a keyhole and a door unlock, and that just scared me even more. But I wasn't going to show them I was scared. I was going to keep fighting. Suddenly, I felt some cold metal touch my wrist, then there was metal hitting other metal, freaking me out a lot more. I kept struggling, but just got kicked again.
"Stop that, little lamb...." Came that kind-of crazed voice of Bry Wyatts, making me freeze. I wasn't totally terrified of them, but I was still kind of terrified of them, especially as I'm friends with the Shield and they and the wyatts are feuding right now.
"Good girl..." Came Luke's eerie voice. Suddenly, Erick pulled off the blindfold harshly, making me have to blink a few times to get used to the light. Once I did, I saw all the standing in front of me, Bray in the middle obviously.
"Now, we havent brought you here to hurt you..." Bray started, in his creepy voice. I stayed silent and still, Luke finishing off the sentence.
"We want you to do a job for us." I instantly shook my head no, Erick kicking me harshly.
"We don't care what you want, you're going to do this whether you want to or not." He said, a slight glare on his face. I was even more intimidated, so I looked down.
"We want you to break up the Shield." Bray states, I instantly look at him again, shaking my head no harshly.
"You will, or the ones you love most will get hurt... "He threatens. I couldn't handle people getting hurt because of me, so I had no choice. I very hesitantly nodded, really pissed at myself. Bray grins creepily.
"Good little lamb... And just to make sure you so follow our orders..." He reached towards me, and I instinctively flinched back when he touched me, but Luke and Erick grabbed me, as Bray put on an oh-so-tiny camera on me. "
Wear this at all times." He commanded, as they untied, uncuffed and ungagged me, putting me in the back seat of the car, sat between Brays little 'puppies'. He drove into an alley in the city as I got out of the car, and went back to the suite, now was time to see the Bellas. I instantly speed-walked to my suite, making sure to not bump into Amy on the way. When I got there, the Bellas were already out there, waiting for me, Brie noticing me first. "Hey, Emma! Where were you?" She asks, I didn't want others to get hurt so I lied.
"I was just at the canteen, seeing if there was anything I wanted before you came. Sorry, I didn't expect to take so long." The lie came out smooth as butter, and I was glad of it. The Bellas nod, as I unlock the door and enter the suite, motioning for them to come in too, which they did.
"You hungry, thirsty?" I asked them
"No thanks, we just ate." Nikki answers for the both of them. I nod, making myself a coffee, obviously speaking to them whilst I do.
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, intrigued.
"Well, it's about Paige..." Brie said.
"Look, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't give a fuck about Paige, I don't want to hear anything about her, ok girls?" I knew I was a little harsh on them but still, I had to do it.
"Well, you might wanna hear this...." Nikki said. I checked my watch, remembering that I had a photo-shoot in about half an hour.
" Ok, you have five minutes, and hurry..." I said, cautiously but quickly.
"Well, we don't know what she's planning exactly yet, but it's something bad..." Brie started. "
She said that if anyone gets in her way that she has people on her side that'll destroy the person in the way." Nikki finished.
"We just wanted to give you a heads-up, just incase it's something to do with you and Dean." They both said at the same time. I hesitantly nodded, a little shocked, but extremely pissed.
"Thanks, girls..." I said thoughtfully.
"Anything for a friend" They said, smiling. "If you need anything, we're here for you." They offered, and walked out without me being able to response. I sat and pondered what Paige was up to for a minute, but then I got ready for my photo-shoot and left.