33.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"Fuck." Violet says when she opens her eyes but she's still very much asleep.

(Spoilers bellow)

Violet sees the Sophie run a knife across Daviana's neck. She falls into Marcel's arms, dead.

Violet covers her mouth as the vision changes. Now she sees Damon and Bonnie complete and utterly alone in the Salvatore Boarding House.

Damon and Bonnie are talking to an old camera and Violet realizes they're like in an alternate plane or universe.

Her vision changes again and shes infront of Kol. She's not sure where or why but Kol stands before her and she smiles at this. She misses Kol more than his siblings.

It changes again and she see Marcel throwing a table but she realizes this isn't a vision. Instead of watching she walks up the stairs and into her and Elijah's room. She stares down at her body. She grabs her own hand and gasps awake.

"Elijah!" Klaus and Rebekah hear her scream.

"Looks like our princess is awake." Klaus says before they start their own conversation.

Elijah steps into the room and grabs her hand.

"I couldn't wake up. It took so much to force myself out of those visions." She whispers as she starts to break down crying. "Daviana is dead and I was stuck in my head and couldn't save her."

"It's not your fault." Elijah assures her, "Perhaps this was supposed to happen."

She shakes her head before she screams out in pain. This time Rebekah and Klaus appear in the room.

"Violet." Elijah says and sits down on the bed as she screams again.

"What is happening?!" Klaus demands and steps into the room.

"I have no clue." Elijah says to him and wipes the sweat off her face with the blanket. She screams one last time and then relaxes. "Violet."

She begins to cry again but looks at Klaus, "Something is very wrong." She says before sleep overcomes her for rest that her body craves.

The three Orginials looks at each other than back at the sleeping Siren.

Violet runs her fingers through her soaked hair. She allows the water to run down her body as she stares straight ahead.