30.0

(Violet's Outift Above)

"Violet." Elijah says and sets his hand on her arm. Her eyes snap open and she moves so that she's facing Elijah.

She takes a shakey breath and whispers, "Bad Dream." She climbs out of bed and walks into the bathroom.

She quickly gets dressed and does her makeup and rushes down the stairs. She passes the room that Klaus and Elijah are in. She barely notices the dead body on the coffee table.

"Good Morning, Hayley." Violet says as she leans against the counter.

"Bad dream?" Hayley asks.

"No," Violet answers, "I've been having visions about you and your baby and Nik. I know the baby's name, and I know of some things that going to happen but if I say anything, fucked up shit could happen."

Violet grabs a bowl and some cereal for Hayley.

"I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?" Hayley asks.

"Nik isn't good at grocery lists. Practically starved me in Tennessee." Violet mumbles to Hayley.

"Speaking of add bleach." Rebekah adds.

Violet pours the cereal in the bowl and opens the refrigerator to find the milk. She grabs the milk and the orange juice.

"Do you like New Orleans?" Violet asks with a smirk.

"Well, I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires. I've had to live in a house with a secret dungeon full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced my baby is Lucifer." Hayley lists off.

"Glad the city has been treating you well." Violet says with a small laugh.

Violet pours the milk into the bowl. "Oh...milk." Hayley says.

Elijah leans against the doorway and looks at Violet for a second before saying, "As for the murderous witches, I have some concerns."

"They're evil." Hayley says turning to look at him. "And my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux which is not comforting."

"I'm still working on that." Violet interrupts.

"I think it's time we take care of that." Elijah says as Rebekah re-enters the room.

"I'm all for that." Rebekah agrees and drags the dead body into the kitchen. "As soon as your unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?" Rebekah asks and proceeds to drag the body outside.

"Probably no one." Elijah answers. "All right, potentially everyone."

Violet sits down on the staircase outside and stares at the distant trees. Elijah opens the door and sits down next to Violet.

"Elijah, I didn't I have a bad dream this morning. Um, I've been having visions about the baby." Violet explains and glances at Elijah.

Elijah takes her hand in his and brings the back of her hand to his lips. "Violet, you'll learn how to handle your power and visions. I am curious, what did you see?"

"I saw Klaus and the baby. I also heard Kol's name." Violet explains.

"Elijah, lets go." Klaus says and walks down the stairs.

"Go." Violet says.

Elijah kisses her forehead before leaving with Klaus.

"Its time for the demon spawn to snack." Rebekah says and Violet looks at her with an amused frown.