32.0

(Violet's Outfit Abovel

"Goodmorning." Elijah says when Violet's eyes flutter open. She smiles at him with her eyes closed. She opens her eyes and sits up.

"I had no visions." Violet says with a small smile. "They kind of freak me out."

"That's understandable." Elijah says and pulls her into a short kiss before leaving her alone the room. She sighs and falls back against the bed before getting up and getting dressed. Her phone begins to buzz.

"Hello?" She says into the phone.

"Violet, we need your help." A male voice says.

"Who's this?"

"Josh." He answers.

"The vampire guy right?" Violet asks and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Yes," He answers, "Daviana needs your help."

"Where?"

"We're at Cami's." Josh says.

Violet sighs and stands up, "I'm on my way."

Josh opens the door as soon as she gets there. She hears Cami screaming in the living room and she pushes past Josh and into the room.

"I can take the pain away." Violet says and kneels next to Cami. "Do you want that?" She nods and Violet focuses. "I'm ready."

Daviana begins the spell again and a cry escapes Violet's lips. She squeezes her eyes shut and screams out in pain. Sweat appears on her face as she continues to scream. Cami looks at her startled and winces at the tiny bit of pain she's feeling.

"It'll be over soon." Daviana assures Violet. "You should start to feel it, like a weight is lifting."

"And your cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense." Josh says to Cami as he sets down a stack of papers infront of her. "Ah." He says as the sun slightly burns him.

"I promise, as soon as the world stops hunting me, I will find the daylight ring spell." Daviana promises him.

Violet wipes the sweat off her face with her hand as Cami looks through the stack of papers.

"I know, just dont worry about that right now." Josh says.

"I remember why I wrote this." Cami breathes out, "I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919." Both Cami and Violet pant as Cami moves to sit on her couch. "Uh, Klaus compelled me to go out with Marcel to spy on him. That's what he said yesterday before he told me to forget. I'm remembering."

Daviana sits down on the couch next to her and says, "Let's take you back more."

Cami nods and Violet frowns but nods too. Daviana puts her hands on the sides of Cami's face and the pain returns. Violet puts her hands to her head and screams out in pain again.

Blood begins to run out of Violet's and Cami's nose. Violet wipes the blood away and relaxes against the couch.

"Elijah?" Violet says as she answers her phone. Everyone in the room looks at her.