The boy who cried Jack

Mark

Once upon a time, Mark loved moving. He loved knowing that only in a few days he would be living into a bigger house. He knew that sounded childish but, he didn't care.

Only now, as he was on the first step into his new house did he realize that he would never be able to live at this place and like it. Mark didn't know why but, for some reason he had a strong dislike towards this particular house. Maybe it was because he moved from Tennessee and would never be able to see his friends again.

Or maybe he had no reason at all.

All of a sudden his cellphone rang. Which made him jump. Though he knew who would be calling.

Mr.L

Earlier he had gotten a text from him. Saying that Mark was in trouble. He and two other people were being tracked down. (though he refused to name the other two, saying that it wasn't his place to identify them) He also stated that once he arrives at his new school strange things will start to happen. L advised him that he shouldn't really panic.

And then last but not least, he warned that by his 15th birthday he would have to go.

When Mark was confused. He texted him back asking what he meant.

But there was no reply.

With a sigh, he continued doing whatever he was doing.

But, now he was excited. He was starting school the very next day. It was time to make new friends. He didn't really worry about it at all.

"Mark!" Yelled his mom. she was in the family car. Doing god knows what. Mark walked over to her.

"What's wrong mom?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just going to say to you that you should take a walk and get to know people. You know?" his mom said.

Yes, he knew. His mom didn't want him to have no friends for the school year. She thought that by walking around he would meet new people. But, it wasn't like he would come back home knocking on the door with hundreds of friends behind him waiting to be with him.

As he was debating if he should go for a walk or not, he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

It was a Jack.

Either it was him or Mark was hallucinating or he actually did see his best friend.

He turned his head toward that direction and stared at it for a long time, expecting Jack to come out again.

He saw nothing. He gave up as he started to get a headache for staring at the spot which he saw Jack too long. Maybe it was just me and my head he thought .

And with that, he went for a walk anyway.

***

"Hey you!"  Someone was yelling. Mark turned around and saw a blond guy, who looked around his age running towards him.

"Are you new?" he said once he catched up to Mark. The mysterious blond teeager was panting. Hard.

"Yeah..? Do I know you?" He was sure he never saw him in his life.

"I'm pretty sure you never saw me, anyways o you want to hang out sometime?" Mark was sure his mom was going to be crying with happyness when she found out he made a new friend.

"Sure." He replied. Out of the corner of his eye, He thought he saw something move but he ignored it.

*****************************************

Hey guys, yeah yeah, I know I didn't update for a long time. but like I said before. I have school and I'm like, really busy. So I'm going to try and update every Thursday. That way, I'll make sure that I update for you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment!