Mini lee

AUTHORS NOTE: Just so your not confused, here's what is happening in the book so far:

-Mark meets a 14 year old "Mr. Lee" And a little girl (who might or might not be the little that Jen saw in the mall in an earlier chapter) and keep in mind, the fact that he got phone calls and messages from the so called "Mr. lee".
-Jen passed out and I'm not saying what the little "hallucination" or "dream" at the end was about, you'll figure it out later in the book.
-Taylor meets an adult named "Mr.Lee". Who gives her something to contact him. For some reason the cops are STILL pestering her with questions they already asked. And on top of all that lets not forget in the first few chapters when Taylor had gotten that little "twinkle twinkle little star" note. That's something important.

As long as you know the information I had just provided you with, it's safe too keep on reading now. (Meaning you know everything to understand the
later events in this book lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor

Earlier today, there was an announcement of a Sophomore field trip to California. I know that might sound strange but, that was our school for you, strange. Some time ago, there used to be only "Senior trips"
******
RING

Finally, the school bell had rung and most of the student would be going home. I practically ran outside of the school with joy. Ready to be walking home.

As I was walking, I looked behind me and saw a group of classmates who were also walking home. Among them, I noticed a women with dark brown curly hair. She was wearing a plain t-shirt and sweatpants. She looked looked familiar but I didn't know as to why.

The girl looked up at me pulling her hat up, our eyes locking for a moment. I looked away and turned back straight ahead.

It was the police women.

The one who gave me the hint about little nursery rhyme.

I was coming near my house, and so I ran. I ran as though my life depended on it, and Down the fucking sidewalk leading to the front door of my house.