Chapter 19: The Final Revenge plan.

2 Years have now passed since what happened to Skye, and Chase was sitting at the beach, and Marshall was beside him.

Chase: So, how have you and Everest been?

Marshall: Well, we are actually doing quite well, and Everest is really excited to visit us.

Chase: Well, I'm happy for you 2. (Gives a Sad Smile)

Marshall: And also Rubble said that he can't wait for the next time Sweetie visits us.

Chase: Yeah, I'm happy for those 2 too. (Sighs)

Marshall: Chase, I know that you are still really missing Skye, and trust me Chase, We all miss her. However, you really need to look forward to the future, and also, Swift is still out there.

Then Chase immediately knew what to do next, when Marshall mentioned that.

Chase: Your right Marshall! My Evil Brother is still out there somewhere, and he also said 2 Years ago that the next time we meet, is going to be the last time ever, and you know what, we are going to call our Reinforcement Pups, Call out Swift, and then, we are going to make Swift pay for everything that he did to us, we are going to Avenge all of our fallen Friends, and also Skye.

Marshall: Now that's the Chase I know! (Smiles)

Chase: Let's go get the rest of the Pups! (Smiling)

Chase and Marshall then went to the Flounder, and found Rubble helping Cap'n Turbot catch some fish.

Chase: Hey, Rubble.

Rubble: Oh, Hey Chase and Marshall, you 2 look like you have been running, what's going on?

Marshall: Today is going to be the Day, that we avenge all of our Friends who fell victim to Swift and make him pay for what he did.

Rubble: You can count me in!

Chase then called up Everest.

Chase: Hello Everest.

Everest: Oh, Hi Chase, what is it?

Chase: we need you to come visit us a bit more early.

Everest: Why, is something wrong?

Chase: No, nothing is wrong, but we are here to tell you that today, we are going to be avenging our Fallen Friends 2 Years ago, and we really need some extra help.

Everest: Yes, you count on me, I'm on my way!

*Call ended*

Everest: Jake! I have to go visit my Friends and boyfriend Now, we have some important business to take care of.

Jake: Okay Everest, Good luck and stay safe!

Everest then got in her Snowcat and she started driving towards the Beach in Adventure Bay.

Chase: Alright, Everest is in her way!

Marshall: Alright! (Smiles)

Chase: Now I am going to call Sweetie, and see if she can possibly help us.

Rubble: Yes! (Smiles as well)

Chase then started to call Sweetie at Barkingburg, and Sweetie was just helping the Princess of Barkingburg garden the flowers, and then, Sweetie got a call.

Sweetie: Hmm.. Who could that be?

Sweetie then picked up and it was Chase.

Chase: Sweetie? Are you there?

Sweetie: Oh, it's you Chase, what is it? (A bit annoyed)

Chase: We are actually planning to finally get our Revenge on Swift, and avenge the Pups we lost, and we were wondering if maybe you could help us, and maybe get some of our Gear upgraded.

Sweetie: Sure, I'll do anything for Rubble, I'm on my way, and I'll make some upgraded Gear.

Chase: Thanks, and get here as fast as you can!

*The call ended*

Chase: Ok, so Everest and Sweetie are on their way, So, all we have to do now is wait for them.

Marshall and Rubble then noticed something strange from the distance. They saw Lightning Strikes going around the Cemetery.

Marshall: Uh,.. Chase?

Chase: Yes, Marshall.

Marshall: Isn't it strange that there are Lighting strikes going on all around the Cemetery?

Chase then Saw it.

Chase: Yeah, your right, that is really strange, and it's not even raining. And why is there Thunder In only one spot?

Rubble: I don't know why, but maybe it's just a Coincidence.

Chase: Yeah, maybe your right.

After a while...

Everest had finally arrived with her Snowcat in Adventure Bay, and Sweetie also arrived in her Copter Vehicle with much upgraded gear for all the Pups.

Chase: Alright, Good job Everest for Getting here so quick, and Sweetie, thanks for bringing us the Upgraded Gear.

Sweetie: It was my Pleasure.

Then, All of the Pups, including Sweetie, got into their much upgraded Gear, and also practiced using them for a while.

Everest: So, are we all ready?

Chase: Yep! Now, all we have to do, is that I will Call out Swift, and..

Chase then received a call.

Chase: Wait, someone is calling me.

Chase picked up, and it was Swift.

Swift: Chase, my brother, the time has come.

Chase: I think so to Swift, today, is going to be the day that we settle this score once and for all.

Swift: Agreed, just come on up to the Mountain where I killed your Girlfriend 2 Years ago, and we will settle this.

*The call ended*

Chase started to get emotional again a little bit, but now Chase was also very angry and mad.

Chase: Let's do this!

Chase and all of the other Former PAW Patrol Pups and Sweetie then got into their vehicles, and their upgraded gear were ready, and they started to hear towards the Mountain outside of Adventure Bay.

Author's Note: This is now going to be the Final Battle, will the Pups finally Defeat Swift once and for all? Find out in the next Chapter, along with a Plot Twist.