Chapter 17: Chase Vs Swift.

Now, Chase and Sweetie have now arrived inside of Swift's base, and all of the tied Pups were very happy to see Chase, but very surprised to see Sweetie as well.

Skye: Chase, Your here! (Happy, and then Sees Sweetie) Wait, why is Sweetie here!?

Chase: Don't worry, she is only here to help us, she is not going to do anything.

Rubble felt really Happy about that.

Rubble: Chase, Sweetie, Watch out!

Chase and Sweetie were almost attacked by Swift, but they ducked out of the way at the last second. Swift was also surprised to see a White Terrier Canine on Chase's Side.

Swift: Who are you!?

Sweetie: Just a Pup that is going to kick your ass!

All the other Pups: Ohhh!

Swift: Well, bring it on you 2!

Chase and Sweetie then charged at Swift, and this time, Chase was better prepared, thanks to Sweetie, Chase had some sticks from his Pup-Pack that he could defend himself with, and so did Sweetie, but Swift also came prepared, and he had some weapons in his own Pup-Pack as Well, and some of those weapons were quite dangerous. But Chase and Sweetie were starting to get the Upper paw for a while, and Swift was starting to get a bit tired from the fighting and Swift also Knew that he was in a 2 on 1 Disadvantage as well. So, Swift decided to focus one Pup at a time, and the First one he went after was Sweetie, Sweetie tried to knock Swift off of his feet by her stick, but Swift avoided her attack, and instead, he hit Sweetie on her legs with a Chain from his Pup-Pack, and Sweetie couldn't get Up.

Chase: Sweetie, are you alright?

Sweetie: (Slightly Groaning) I think my legs are broken, but I will be fine, you must stop Swift.

Chase: Ok, Swift, It's time!

Swift: Let's do this!

Chase and Swift then charged at each other and Chase tried to take out Swift by some of his Pup-Fu Moves, but Swift blocked every single one of Chase's attacks, and Swift hit Chase with the Chain and Chase collapsed down.

Skye: No!

Swift: Ha, you lose!

But then as Swift was about to finish Chase, Chase tackled Swift with his back legs and then kicked Swift into a wall.

Skye: Yes! That's my Hero!

Chase then started to get some really good punches on Swift, but Swift then sprayed something in Chase's eyes that made him blind temporarily. And Swift took advantage of that, and he hit Chase with the Chain on the back of his head, and Chase collapsed to the Ground.

Skye: No!

Then Swift Chained Chase, but Chase was already starting to get back his consciousness, and Chase tried to break the Chains off of him, but the Chains were holding Chase back tight.

Swift: So, Chase, I am going to finish you eventually, but First, let me take out the Pup who you care about the most!

Chase was trying his hardest to break out of the Chains, but he saw Swift approaching his Girlfriend)

Chase: Please don't do this!

Swift: Oh I already am!

Swift then started punching Skye and beating up Skye a lot.

Chase: Skye!

Skye couldn't defend herself because she was tied, and she was starting to get really weak, she had a lot of bruises on her head, and lip.

Swift: Chase, say Goodbye to your Girlfriend!

Chase gasped, and Swift then punched Skye on the Chest where her heart was, which made Skye instantly collapse and lose consciousness.

Chase: No!!!

Chase then was so Furious, that he literally broke off of the Chains! No one could believe it, and neither did Swift, and Chase rammed down on Swift and started to Punch him really heavily, none of the other Pups have never seen that look on Chase's eyes.

Chase: This is For my Girlfriend!

Chase was then about to Punch Swift really hard and was about to kill him, but Swift barely escaped with his Jets and escaped from the Mountain.

Swift: This isn't the End Chase, the next time we Meet, we will end this!

Swift then escaped far away from the Mountain, and then, Chase immediately went to check on his Fallen Girlfriend.

Chase: Skye! Wake up! Wake up! (Shaking her)

But Skye wasn't responding at all. Chase was trying to shake her harder.

Chase: Please don't leave me! (Kisses her)

Chase then immediately got rid of the ropes that were Holding Marshall in Position, and Marshall immediately checked on Skye's heart beat. And Marshall almost cried in tears himself, and he really didn't want to break his best Friend's heart with the news he was about to give him.

Marshall: (slightly Sobbing) I am sorry Chase, but I don't hear a heart beat from her at all, She is gone.

Chase: No!!!

Chase then Cried so much as he was holding Skye's body in his paws.

Chase: No, not my only one True Love! (Sobbing heavily)

As Marshall helped untie the other Pups and assist Sweetie, Chase still didn't want to let go off Skye, and he still refused to believe that she was dead.

Chase: Marshall, Please check again! I am begging you.

Marshall: Ok, if you say so.

Marshall then checked on Skye's heart beat again, but still the same, no heart beat.

Marshall: Chase, I am so sorry, it is still the same.

Chase then started crying more and Marshall and all the other Pups comforted Chase, Then Chase, while carrying Skye's dead body, and all the other Pups, including Sweetie, went to the beach were Cap'n Turbot and Francois were. And Cap'n Turbot and Francois were shocked at what they saw.

Cap'n Turbot: What happened?

Chase: (Still in tears) I don't want to talk about it! Leave me alone!

Chase then dropped Skye's body, and went to his Puphouse and cried there. None of the other pups ever saw Chase, their now Leader, like this.

Marshall: This is a really terrible day for Chase and all of us, I will help comfort him, he needs a best Friend to talk to.

All the other Pups agreed as they gave Sad Howling for remembering their fallen Teammate and Friend, Skye.