Chapter 14: Double Post Graduation Surprises

The next morning, Cameron was asleep in his bedroom and that was the first day of his post-school life as the time was 8:30 am, then he woke up and saw Abby looking at him smiling.

"Good morning, my graduate." Abby told her son, then she hugged him and Camerom hugged his mother back.

"Morning, mom." Cameron stated. "We had a fun time last night."

"Sure did.." Abby agreed.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"I've got a surprise for you, but first, you have to put on the blindfold."

"Ok, but first, i'll head to the bathroom and take a shower." Cameron told his mother.

"All right." Abby commented as Cameron got up from his bed and made up the bed, then he walked to the bathroom and took a shower, he was decked out in a Adidas tanktop, trackpants and sandals and Abby put the blindfold on him. Abby took her son by the hand to carefully lead him down the stairs, they got in the Escalade. Then Abby drove as she was driving her son to his surprise.

Four Minutes later, they arrived on Cumberland Avenue near Davis Street, there was a house on the southwest corner that was 14 ,364 square feet with eight bedrooms and twelve bathrooms with a driveway that leads to Cumberland Avenue.

"Who's the lucky person that owns this house?" Cameron wondered.

Abby looked at him, smiling. "I'm looking at that lucky person."

Abby and Cameron entered the House and saw the foyer, which was on the main level with a circular staircase that led to the second and third levels of the house, the main level had a living room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, office, den, sun room and library. The second level had seven bedrooms and one of them was the master bedroom, the third level had a bedroom and a game room that had games like ping pong with a ping pong table, pinball games, some arcade games and Super Shot, a basketball arcade game. There was also a walk out basement and in it was a family room, theater, recreational room and laundry room backyard had a patio with a bbq grill, a pool with a slide, tennis/basketball court and a putting green course. There was also a parking garage that held up to four cars and even an RV, which was a part of the contest that Cameron won and the contest also made him rich for life, earning him $4,700 every week as long as he lived.

"What do you think of the house?" Abby asked.

"I love it, maybe one day we can putt on the putting green course." Cameron answered.

"There's another surprise that you're gonna get." Abby told him.

"What would that be?" Cameron wondered, he pondered what his mother had up her sleeve this time.

Abby looked at the road. "That's your other surprise."

Approaching the house was a red Chevrolet Express Limited X-SE that had doors on both sides of the vehicle that seated up to 15 passengers and at the wheel was Melissa and following her was Christi, Holly and Jill who was in their own vehicles and with them were the girls. Kelly wasn't there because Josh had something to do and she was with them, but she suggested that Cameron take Paige to the foot doctor later.

"What do you think?" Melissa asked. "This is officially your new vehicle and we all pitched in to get this for you."

"I love it and thanks." Cameron told Melissa as he gave her a hug.

"You're welcome."

"Let's check out your new pad." Nia stated.

They all followed Cameron and he gave them the grand tour of his new house and once he did that, they all enjoyed the day, he then took Paige to the doctor for an update on her foot.