suga confessed (last chapter)

Jungkook helps me find an outfit and it's not bad acctually! Here's what I look like-

I walked on my own so fast. My heart was beating and I was so nervous. Today I'm going to confess! I'm going to say all the words I've been urging to say to jimin.

I'm going to hold him and I will be the one to have all three meals with him. I lived him and I was crazy InStAnE about him! I needed him. What else would I do without him?! I loved this man with all my heart and I can't let go now.

I'll run these 87 miles! If I had to I'd run a million miles for jimin! I'd do anything for him! I love him like no one else could. I loved him like a butterfly with angel wings. I needed him like a heart with a bandage. No one could share this amount of love I have for him!

No one can stop me. Ill run without a break! I'll run without water! I'll run until my shoes start to rip! I'll run and fall and keep getting up if it has to do with jimin!

In 30 minutes of running I arrived.. the hospital lady gave me some water and led me to jimins room. I stepped in the room. Jimin was staring blankly at me.

Suga:"jimin can we talk?"

Jimin:"....fine. what is it you wanna say??"

I bend down next to jimins bed. I hold his hand and look him in the eye.

Suga:"jimin. I love you."

Jimin:"...s-suga.. I'm leaving with Jin"

Suga:"wait jimin you know I love you now why are you leaving?"

Jimin:"I don't know how I feel anymore suga.. you made me wait too long."

Suga:"JIMIN WHATCH OU-"

A pole above jimin almost fell on his head. I pushed him out of the way. I don't remember what Happened after that.

Jimin POV

Omg! Suga... Sugas hurt!!!

Jimin:"SOMEONE HELP!"

I knew pranking him that I was leaving with Jin wasn't okay... He looked sad and I hope thoes aren't the last words I get to say to him!!!

A doctor came in a quicky rushed suga to another room. I saw blood dripping everywhere... From a single pole it looks like his head got cracked open! Oh Lord what the hell am I to do????!!!

I went after suga and followed them to their room.

Doctors blocked me

"We're very sorry but your not allowed to see this. You can come in after surgery is done."

I walked away and waited on a bench for what seemed like 4 hours. Then the doctors let me in.

Suga looked at me.

Jimin:"suga?? Do you have memory loss?!!!"

Suga:"yes... I have some memory loss. So I didn't know my name was suga.. and I don't know how I met you but how come when I lay my eyes on you I fall in love..."

Jimin:"because I'm your boyfriend!!" I cried "I'm the one you eat all three meals with! The one you sleep next to in bed! I'm the one you'd do anything for and I'd do anything for you! Suga I wasn't going to leave you so don't leave me! Please I love you!"

Doctor:"sir please calm down. There is no data of the paitent losing his memory."

Suga starts laughing

Jimin:"suga you idiot!"

Suga:"I'm happy you aren't leaving me. I love you Alot jimin."

Jimin:"I could say the same."

Suga:"can we sleep on the same bed when we go back to the dorms please?"

Jimin:"sure... And I can bring us all three meals."

Suga:"and I can kiss you every day and night."

Jimin:"and we can stay together forever right!"

Suga:"yep!"

Suga kissed me on my head. And gave me a hug.

Suga:"I live you oppa!"

Jimin:"I'm not oppa! You are! Baby!"

Suga:"who said so!"

Jimin:"MEEEEEEEE!"

Author's note
This is the last chapter. It's completed. I promise my next book will be longer. Next book is stray kids~ chiao!