You didn't-

I went after suga crying...I was just crying so hard.. i was just heartbroken... I was heartbroken that he was heartbroken.. I know he doesn't like me but the thing is mabye he sees me as a friend atleast and for me to ignore him mabye seems off... And. I stop by a tree and see suga and.... J-hope making out? I put a gripp on the tree. So many things where going through my head... That bastard really did that. I got angry and decided to ignore him for 2 days longer.
I walked back to the house thinking how j-hope and suga betray me!

I reached home safely to see Jungkook and V kissing. Am I going crazy? Why the hell are all these people kissing??? I go upstairs and see Jin and RM sitting on my bed looking at me.

Jin:"hey jimin are you okay."

Jimin:"I'm fine why?"

RM:"come here"

I walk to RM and he puts his hand on my head

RM:"no homo. Your definitely angry"

Jimin:"...are you in science major?"

RM:"yep. I guess u know how I got the answer"

Jimin:"yeah lol"

Jin:"jimin you look cute today"

I blushed

Jin:"jimmin? Your not saying anything and your face is so red."

RM:"jimin likes what you said"

Jimin:" God danmit RM can you not use your science freak knowledge on me!"

RM laughed "sure jimminie"

Jimin:"who called me that?"

RM:"Jungkook started calling you that, did you not notice?"

Jimin:"oh well he has a perfect boyfriend now. I'm waiting for my soulmate to love me.."

Suga:"you like someone?"

I look behind me in shock

I look at him still ignoring him. I go pass him hitting his shoulder with mine and go into the kitchen.

Jimin:"Jin RM! Let's talk down here and play Gin rummy!"

Jin and RM come down. In a few seconds I here suga slam the door and knock something over. I didn't think much of it because he was being dumb anyway.

We all say at the table and got the cards.

RM:"how many cards do we all get again?"

Jimin:"10"

Jin:"we all remember how to play right?"

RM:"of course. It's just like Spade's"

We nod our heads and start playing.

I had 3 sets already and I just needed to finish my last set to get gin

Jin:"GIN!"

RM:"dangit! I had the worst hand too!"

Jimin:"aw Mann I only needed one ace!!"

Jin:"I got 26 points and we are playing to 100 correct?"

RM:"yep"

Jimin:"Winner gets 20 bucks!"

Before we start paying RM seems to be distracted by something behind me. Jin put his head down. I look behind me and see suga and j-hope kissing again.

Suga looked at me while kissing j-hope. I looked at suga then looked away as if I didn't give a danm. I was proud of myself God danmit!

RM:"jimin I'm glad your moving on."

Jin:"look! You dare to say that while the freaks are kissing!"

I laughed "you guys it doesn't matter. All I hear is kissing noises I didn't see anyone but j-hope behind me! Is he kissing a ghost?!"

J-hope walks up to us

J-Hope:" can I play?"

Jimin:"did your ghost boyfriend invite you?"

Suga:"I'll get lost." Suga stays in his spot laughing

Jimin:"what are you waiting for mr.ghost get lost. You said you where gonna get lost correct?"

Everyone laughed and he ran upstairs and slammed the door again. J-Hope went with him.

Jimin:"okay! Let's play to 300 points! I'm ready for a long game."

For 2 hours of playing I've gotten 267 points without letting the others win a single set. I was slamming the cards. Yelling at everything as if it was suga or J-Hope. Crying and sweating. I was knocking things over. And I did this all while playing a single game. In 20 more minutes I won.

RM:"give him the 20 bucks Jin lol. Also jimin you sure do know how to ease your anger!"

Jin:"what?? Why do I have to give 20 bucks!"

Jimin:"Jin I want a drink! Treat me!! a drink!" I collapse on the floor after that not sure what Happened. I wake up in a hospital bed.

Suga:"your awake! DOCTOR!"

DOCTOR:"he's in good condition. He just fainted from a Stress attack. Try not to make him angry or sad or frustrated for 2 weeks. It seems he was very angry about something and it affected him. It's best for the person that angered him to stay away from him for a few days. Or else it'll anger him more."

I look at suga

Jimin:"leave. Like the doctor said you'll just anger me more."

Suga:"jimin am I the one who made you angry? What did I do??"

I get up "LEAVE!" I yell pointing to the door.

Jin:"carefully!! Let me help you up!"

Suga nods his head, starts crying and leaves. J-Hope leaves along with him.

Jimin:"that bastard. Really wants to kill me!"

Jin:"he only put you in the hospital. Your not dead from stress yet."

Jimin:"I'm not old! So of course not! Let go let go!"
I knock away his hand.

Doctor:" I think it's best for you guys to let him rest at the hospital for 3 days then he can go home."

Jin:"we will be in school tomorrow though.."

Doctor:"you can take him if that's the case. Just make sure you let him rest today. Asign him sick at school if you are his friends. I'll get going now"