Secret Admirer

MESSAGES;

???: hey...

jimin:do we know each other?

???: no, we kinda just met! I'm in one of your classes but I won't let you find me easily.

jimin: how have you been watching me? i have been in my dorm all day so how do you know what classes I have.

???: oh! I just happen to... pass by you at the dorms? 

jimin: what's your name?

???: you don't need to know

jimin: who are you looking for.

???: you

jimin: okay... I'm going to go now.

???: okay Oppa

jimin: whos Oppa?!

I get off my phone and start getting dressed for school. this is how I looked.

 this is how I looked

Suga and Jungkook wake up and start getting dressed aswell.  

suga:"i like your shirt."

jimin:"thank you...."

When Suga was done getting dressed he left however, I decided to wait for Jungkook.  Jungkook and I started walking to our classes. 

Jungkook:"so your is your first year? me and suga are in our second last.."

jimin:"oh... I won't be seeing you guys again?"

jungkook looks down. "it depends on who you decide to take home with you."

jimin:" your making me feel bad!"

Jungkook speeds up and i lose him. i start realizing that i wasnt even looking for my class. i study dance and art, at the same time i work at a rice cake cafe on weekends. i dont really know what future i want to have. i want to dance but i want to help out my grandmother in the cafe. i also love doing art for fun. so what do i choose?!

as im walking i happen to walk pass my class then the teacher comes out. 

Teacher 1: "planning to join us jimin?"

i walk into the dance room and see guys and girls dancing with passion. the teacher leads b=me to a group of boys dancing. apparently, suga and jungkook are in my group. the teacher says that im in a beginner group and that we will be preforming for her now since i was late. however with my dance moves, i will make sure to wow her. i whisper to my group and tell them to follow whatever i do and to throw some other random dances to whatever song we have.