final

Pidge POV

me and lura bring keith to lotor and he gives us our reward, he'll torture keith good. we need to get back at them.

"lotor."
"yes?"
"i have keith. make our end of the deal good. he'll wake up in a few hours."
"thank you guys, and don't worry. your end of the deal will be just as good as when you came up with the deal that i sneak onto the ship during launch."
"better be, almost got fucking caught."

lotor POV

'HES MINE! MY LOVE IS FINALLY MINE! I CANT WAIT..."

i'll start by taking him to a cell i set up down here, and lock him up in the chains. i start by electrocuting him, i do this so he won't scream.

i rape him, i kiss him, i give him hickeys, what more could you want out of a boyfriend? i'm perfect for you keith... you just need to realize that. hehehahaHAHA! YOU WILL BE MINE!

he starts to stir so i assume that he's waking up and i immediately put a wrap around his mouth so he can't scream once he feels the after shock.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" he feels the after shock in his body and it's all just muffled screams, music to my ears.

i take as much advantage as i can and start to rape him.

i take off my shirt and start to grind on him. he doesn't like it but he will. i take off my pants and his shirt, i stop for a minute and stare. his beautiful abs. i take off his pants.

i start to— (time skip, this is as far as i write without being more uncomfortable than before, i can't write smuttttt, i tried sorry)

"you have to learn to be better keith-y weith-ie, if you want less pain, have better sex."
he doesn't respond.
"what do you have to say?"
"jwjeheiwndh."
"hang on." i take off his mouth wrap.
"thank you and LANCE! IM DOWN HERE! LOT-"
"no no no, bad keith."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"KEITH!" is that lances voice...?
"fuck! come hide with me!"

we hide behind some boxes and i put my hand over his mouth. he tried to scream to lance but is unable too. this causes him to pass out from airloss. (autocorrect rich? it said airpods 😂👌)

"keith!" i hear lance saying his name but it's muffled. 'he's right on top of us.'

i accidentally knock over a box and he hears it. i hear footsteps, originally getting farther, now getting closer. i can hear him yell clearly, knowing now he's down here. "KEITH!"

he starts rummaging through boxes, climbing over them, trying to find keith. because of the box i knocked over, he sees my purple and white hair.

"LOTOR?! LET KEITH GO!"
"NEVER!" as i say this i get trampled by lance.

we fight for a while and sadly, lance dominates me. he knocks me out.

Lance POV

i look around boxes and continue to look for keith around the boxes as he says in a weak voice, "lance..."

after a minute of looking, i find him. "KEITH!" i say as i hug him. he can't hug back but he leans into my touch. i undo his ropes and grab him. i take him up and out of the basement.

"KEITH!" shiro says as he comes up to keith and hugs him. keith knocked out when i was taking him up.

i take him to his bed and cuddle with him even though he's not awake. i change him into pjs as well as myself. we go to bed.

today has definitely been eventful.

okay guys. so. i'm sorry but i'm not interested in writing this book so i'm gonna discontinue it but it was gonna end in a chapter or two so. yeah.

also lotor separated them so it'd be harder to find keith.

basically, they get married and live happily ever after. lotor got thrown in jail along with pidge and allura. lotor longer than pidge and allura.

if you wanna read books that i actually put effort into, look at my other books called 'happy to help' it's a kiribaku AU or 'try-hards' which is also a kiribaku AU, but it's with Lonely_trash247  , their writing kiri's POV and i'm writing Bakugos so yee.

that's it. bye bye :)

-allie