Fight

First chapter, if anyone reads this please give feed back! :)

Lance's POV

I wake up to see light beaming into my room from my curtains.

'Ugh... no reason in getting up... why do I bother everyday?' I think. 'Oh right. Because otherwise I'll get the shit beat out of me.'

I get up and look at my clock. '07:04,' I think, 'SHIT! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP 14 MINUTES AGO! DADS GONNA BE PISSED!' I mentally scream. Getting ready for the first day of hell as fast as I could I ran to seb's (Sebastian) room to wake him up. But he beat me too it.

When I walk into seb's room, the sight horrified me. I see seb, being choked against the side of a wall. When I see this I go into immediate action.

I body slam my father to the floor causing him to let go of seb and seb falling to the ground. I beat my father and it's like I'm just an ant who's crawling on him.

He pushes me off of him and I go to the other side of the room. Before he gets any closer I yell to seb, "there's a bag under my bed, take it and run to school!!" He does that. Running out the door. I take the beating for another 10 minutes before he gets tired of me and goes downstairs to the kitchen to drink a couple of beers.

I sit in pain for a few minutes before getting up and going to meet seb at school. I bring an extra bag of clothes for him and me just in case.

Time skip, when Lance sees seb at school

Seb comes up to me and hugs me so tight and all I do is hug back. I hear him crying, trying to be silent so I don't worry, we both learned to silent cry because our father hates the sound but loves the sight. He's a freshmen and I'm a senior so he's much shorter than me but I hold his hand and we start to make our way to our first day of hell.

It's currently 07:36 so we go to the bathroom. "Do you have that bag I asked you to grab?" He nods. "Can I have it?" He hands it over. Inside the bag theres a lot of medical supplies and makeup. Along with other things like food and stuff, basically a mini survival kit because over summer I had a feeling this would happen so I got this prepared.

I start to bandage parts of his neck and arms. We both have a problem with self-harm and we don't care anymore. It helps us both so much that we can't stop and we don't try to stop each other. Heck, in that survival bag I brought some razors and knives and stuff.

As I start patching him up I can see his face. He can't express his pain in words due from what our father did to him back in 7th grade. Let's just say he may have caused my brother to go mute. He is able to talk, it just causes major pain, strain, and stress on him and his throat.

After 5 minutes of bandaging him, I add foundation and other make up around his bruises and cuts to make them less noticeable. I repeat both of these processes to myself.

We head out to go to the library together. We're both book worms and we both love graphic novels. We both check out a few books from the library. They will probably be done in a few days to a week. So we only check out 4 each.

The bell rings now that it's 08:00. My brother hugs me, deathly afraid that school will be like home. I assure him it's not nearly as bad but he doesn't believe me because of all the bruises and cuts I come home with everyday.

I comfort him and then we both head out separate ways.

It's been 2 minutes since I have left seb and I have already found my bully, lotor and his gang of course. They all abuse me and it doesn't phase me since my dad does 10x what they do. Their confused but don't question it as they head to their own class.