chapter 25-Starstruck and Starbucks

Tylers p.o.v

we walk into starbucks and see the O2L guys, and a girl... i swear i have seen her on Tumblr or something... i rembemer something about one direction as well...

chelseas P.O.V

"and then they adopted me!" I sigh as i finish up telling Trevor, Jc, Kian, Connor, Sam and Ricky my story of how I got adopted by 'one direction'

"so thats why you left" Trevor came up to me and pulled me into a great big hug, i felt my cheeks go red and this hug soon turned into a group hug. it lasted from a few seconds. we broke up to the sound of the bell on the door swinging.

and in walked TYLER OAKLEY, TROYE SIVAN AND KOREY KUHL (btw KUHL pronounced cool)

 I stared at them like i was a creapy stalker.... yup dats right.. a creepy stalker...

Tyler turned to look at me and the group.. i quickly turned around and i felt my cheeks go red for the second time today

Tyler went up to the front desk to order his, Troye and Koreys drinks. Korey walked up to the guys and did that weird man hug/ handshake thing, troye did the same. i stared at them in awe... truth be told i am starstruck... like the 3 guys that you have been watching on Youtube for like ever, are stannding in the same room as you... think about it!!.. The guys started chating while i just sat there motionless... Trevor should know how much these guys are my idols... wait.. do they know each other?!?... how?!?.. i was pulled out of my thoughts when FREAKING TYLER OAKLEY wakled up to our table..

"HAYYY!" he laughed "Long time no see, my friends!"  he sat next to Troye (TROYLLEEERRRR) on the opposite side of kian who was in front of me ( okay diagram time!!!

Korey_Troye_tyler_Kian_connor

              table

   Jc_ Ricky_trevor_Me_Sam       :D)

He looked at me and started talking... i dont know what he was saying but WHY ON EARTH IS HE SITTING ON the TABLE WITH THE MOST DULL PERSON iN THE WORLD

he stopped talking and stared at me expecting me to answer...

"Sorry... what did you say?" i ask still in shock

he chuckled and replied

"I said, 'I've seen you before... what is your name?;" 

"ohhh...." i say blushing... for the third time today... "My names Chelsea.... Chelsea Horan.. well i think my last name is Horan.... he's my cousin... i was adopted by one direction so thats where you have probably seen me.." i smile and look at my aqua converse below the table...

someone at the tables p.o.v (im not telling you who it is because... i... iiiiii.... im just not telling you... and it aint 3rd person.. cause i hate that)

we walk into starbucks and order our drinks... then i see her... this was the chick that finn was talking about... he was trying to hunt her down... i dont know why... but i told him i would help... i feel as if i would regret it... i havn't told anyone about it... i know someone would find out... .. okay! i didnt agree to it... Finn made me do it.. he threatened me! he said he would kill my family.. i cant do that to them... i basically need to kill one to save a family.. that should be easy... or so i thought.... she  had just mentioned that she was adopted by the worlds biggest boy band... their fandom is HUGE if i layed a finger on anyone they would kill me!

ughhhh!!  was is my life so confusing?!

i hear our names being called out by the guy who was at the front desk thing.. we got up and got our drinks.. we waved to the O2L guys 

"C'yall later!" i yell and we all left walking onto the back streets of Melbourne....

"Tilly, are you okay?" i hear Troye ask me.. thats when it all went black... i hear footsteps running towards me... i hear many voices i reconised them all.. the O2L boys, Chelsea, Troye and Korey..

"I'll call Zayn and Niall!" Chelsea yelled.. that was the last thing i heard before everything dissapered.. i couldnt see or hear...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Whay hey hey!

a new update?!?!?

what do ya think?

xoxo chelsea

(btw did u expect the mystery person to be him?)