chapter 19- P.O.V's during attack

Ashtons p.o.v

me and the guys- Michael, Calum and Luke- left the house of 1D not that long ago.. we moved in next door.. last week... I probably should've told the 1D lads.. oh well.. the boys were playing Fifa14 on the Xbox.. I was... wait what was I doing?!.. oh well.. I may or may not be planning Chelsea's and my wedding... Cal... he.. is freaking annoying... he's been speaking about her none stop.. we've only met her like what.. Once?!?.. okay.. maybe I should stop and think about that..

Michael's p.o.v

SCOREEEEEEE!!!!

I jumped up and did a victory dance.. at the corner of my eye I saw something move outside

.. my first thought.. oh no the fans have found us! I slowly walked over to the window with cal and Luke behind me.. they must've saw it too.

I look out the window and looked outside.. this window looks over Chelsea's window.. I see a dark figure.. with something in its hand.. pointing towards a blon- Niall.. I look closer at the object... a gun.. holy fucking unicorn.. who is this guy.. I quiet bang was heard.. and Niall fell to the ground holding his stomach..

"Shit!" Calum said quietly..

I ran past the boys and the kitchen where Ashton was..

"Hey mike..wha-"

I cut him off..

"we have to get over next door Niall just got shot! Chelsea is in danger!!"

in a flash we where at the door of the 1D lads.. Calum knocked a few times... no answer.. I saw a fence on the side of the house..

"Luke.. you think you can climb that fence.. go to the back door and let us in?"

with a simple nod he made his way over to the fence... and jumped over it...

we waited for about 5 minutes.. the door still wasn't open.. Luke could be in trouble..

"umm... what do we do now?" Ashton said..

"knock down the door.." I said casually

"what!?.. knock down the door.. how.. I aint turning inhuman.. remember what happened last time?" Ashton said nervously..

yeah I remember what happened last time.. he killed 3-4 of our fans. He went into a depressive state, soon after that... I found him one day cutting himself... that was the day we all agreed to never change again...

~~~after attack~~

Louis p.o.v

I sat next to the unconscious body of Chelsea...we should've told her the very first chance we got... when she wakes up... we are gonna have to make sure she doesn't freak out... she may never trust us again.. uhh.. the life of being a vampire/ werewolf .... she started stirring in her sleep.. she's waking up.. the 5 sauce guys somehow made it inside the house.. none of us questioned the front door that was laying on the ground.. Liam fixed it as soon as he found it..

Chelsea's p.o.v

ughhhh.... my head hurts so bad... I still don't know how Liam didn't react to the hairy creature... that was standing right next to him.. like I would've freaked out.. why didn't he freak out... hmmm..

my eyes opened and I saw a sleepy Louis looking at me.. his eyes lit up as my eyes opened..

"GUYS... SHE'S AWAKE!!" he called I groaned as it hurt my head

"oh sorry, love". he quickly apologised..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~

yayyy.. new chappie.. sorry I took soo long to update..

sorry for any swear words.. or any mistakes..

I know.. I included Ashton's depression.. I didn't know what else to put in... if you need anyone to talk to i'm here..

xoxox Chelsea

btw.. im updating during class.. #rebel!!

u better like it.. any negative comments.. I will hate on.. I aint joking!!