chapter 4-Home

I woke up to the slamming of car doors. It took me a while to realise where I was.. Then it all flooded back to me.. I was adopted by 5 boys... that go by the names of liam,niall,louis,zayn,harry.

I felt two large hands on my shoulders shaking me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw a mop of curls....harry??

"wake up love, welcome to your new home!" he sang

I just mumbled a response that I didn't even understand.

as I sat up I saw the monster house.. it was huge!! like I cant find the words to describe it.

from the outside it looked like it could be a hotel... a small hotel but big for a house

but I guess there is 5 teenage boys living in there...

the house had a large red door at the front, blue/grey bricks covering the walls  and large white windows with the vines creeping over the grey bricks.

a small gasp comes out of my mouth and harry looks and smirks at me..

"why is the house sooo big?!?!" I question him

"because" louis started.. when did he get there .. when did ALL of the boys get there

"we" harry yells

"are" liam screeches so I cover my ears

"one" niall sings

"DIRECTION" zayn yells

"yayyyy" he adds  ( I got that from the video diaries :))

'is this is what I am going to live with for the rest of my life?!?' my subconscious yells

"come on love lets go inside" niall sung

"okay" I say quietly

"your quiet!!! be louder!!!!" harry cries

I just giggles in response... wait what?!?!? I may be 17 but I don't giggle like a school girl.. like seriously...

anyways......

they haven't even told me why they had adopted me.... why me.. they chose me?!?... out of all the girls and boys they chose me... I 17 year old girl.. who doesn't even talk about her past... I don't even know my last name.... not even my middle name.. I think is was Alana??? Alissa?? I know it starts with A..

'NO MORE DEPRESSING THOUGHTS' I mentally yell at myself 'you don't want to cry in front of these 5 incredibly hot gu- wait.. there now my family.. oh god this gonna be a loooong life... ugh why does my family have to be soo hot..ughh.. wait my incredibly hot family may have incredibly hot friends .... mentally high fiving myself.. okay lets get back to reality here.

"are you going to go inside or just stare at the house?" Louis says with his high pitched voice

"okay.. I squeaked

I guess I am not dreaming that I am adopted by 'one direction' If I am dreaming this is and incredibly long dream...

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~

heyheyehey

yay another chappie!!!

woohoooo

anyways  what do u think will happen in the next chapter

im sorry if there is and spelling mistakes or grammar or anything else.,..

anyways

xoxoxox stay safe, stay strong.. oh and while im here follow me on google plus!!! my user name is:  Chelsea stypayhorlikson

ily

~chels xoxoxoxo