13. Angel

...Time skip to 34 weeks pregnant...

(Y/n)'s POV

Matt was in the living room calling out to me.

M- Babe, you ready?
Y- Yes. 1 minute.

I grabbed my mobile but it slipped from my hands and fell on the floor.

Y- Great!

I tried to pick it up but couldn't. Then I lied down on the ground and picked it up but now I couldn't get up. Matt came in.

M- *arms crossed* What are you doing?
Y- A little help, please.

He held my hand and lifted me up.

Y- Thank you.
M- May I now know what you were doing?
Y- My mobile slipped so I was trying to pick it up.

He started laughing.

M- *pulling my cheeks* You are so cute.
Y- Hey!! I am not a baby.
M- You are my baby. Let's go. We're getting late.

We went to Hi5 Studios. The doctor told me not to travel much but I missed everyone so I requested Matt to take me with him too. When we reached there, we saw Sam and Roze there.

S- Hey!! Look who's here!!
R- We missed you so much, (y/n).
Y- I missed you guys too.
R- Come with us. We have so much to talk about.
M- Ok then. You guys enjoy. I'll be in my office if you need me.

He went upstairs to his office while I went to Sam's office with the girls. I sat on the couch. After an hour of us talking and laughing, I started feeling weird. I felt pain.

S- What's wrong, (y/n)? Are you ok?
Y- Call Matt. I think it's time.

Sam rushed to Matt's office to call him. He was filming a Dope or Nope video.

S- Matt! I think the baby's coming!
M- WHAT!?

He came downstairs running. Everyone helped me get in the car. Matt quickly drove us to hospital. On the way, he called Sarah and told her to tell everyone else. We went in. The nurses took us in the room. Matt was holding my hand.

M- Calm down, love. Everything's going to be ok.

He was telling me to calm down but he himself looked really, really nervous. I was holding his hand. Then the doctor came.

...Time skip...

After what seems like forever, finally I gave birth to a beautiful angel. I was so tired that I fell asleep.

Matt's POV

I saw (y/n) sleeping. I caressed her cheek.

M- Thank you, (y/n), for coming in my life and giving me all this. I love you so much, my baby.

I kissed her forehead. Then our family members came in. They looked at (y/n).

S- Is she ok?
M- Yeah. Don't worry. Both mama and angel are fine. She's just sleeping.

Sarah's daughters came to me.

Ari- Uncle Matt, where is she? We want to see her.
M- There she is.

I held the baby and showed to the girls.

J- Oh my god! She's so beautiful. Can I hold her?
Matt- Sure, brother.
Dad- What are you going to name her?
Matt- We both were thinking of calling her Luna.
S- That's a really nice name, Matt.

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and saw everyone there.

B- Hey! Did we wake you up?
Y- Hey! Nope.
Matt- How are you feeling now?
Y- Better.

I tried sitting up. Matt helped me. I held my daughter.

Y- *teary* You are so beautiful.

I kissed her forehead.

...Time skip to when Luna and I are back...

Matt opened the door of our house.

Y- Welcome home, Luna. Matt, I want to take a quick shower. Can you take care of her.
M- Sure.

He took Luna from my arms. He looked really happy. After a while, I sat on the bed with Luna on my lap and Matt lying on his stomach in front of me and was looking at Luna in silence.

Y- Matt...
M- Yes?
Y- Thank you for everything. For coming and changing my whole life. For loving me for who I am. For always understanding me. And for this little bundle of joy. I love you.
M- I love you too, babe.

He sat and we kissed.

THE END