1. It's been so long

(Y/n)'s POV

'Here I am. Standing in front of Hi5 Studios. Going to meet Matthias after almost 8 years. Last time I saw him was when we were in 10th grade. After that, I had to move to the other side of the world because my father got transferred. But Matt and I talked whenever we were free.' I was thinking to myself when I heard "Can I help you, Miss?" from behind. I turned around and it was Joey.

J- Hey! You look familiar. Have we met before?
Y- *smiling* Joey, it's me. (Y/n).
J- *smiling and hugging* (Y/n)!? Oh my god. It's been so long. How are you?
Y- Pretty good. How's you?
J- Even better now. I missed you so much.
Y- I missed you too, Joey.
J- So, what are you doing here standing outside?
Y- Actually, I am here for interview. I may be your new video editor.
J- Really? That's cool. We'll have a lot of fun. But why are you not going inside?
Y- I am getting nervous. I am going to meet Matthias after so long.
J- He'll be really happy to see you again. Let's go. He must be waiting for you.

J-Fred opened the door and when we entered inside, I saw a Nerf bullet coming towards me.

Y- Eep!!!
J- Watch out!!

I froze there but J-Fred pulled me aside.

J- Connor, why do you always welcome new people like this?

Connor came running towards us.

C- I am really sorry, Joey and...
Y- Let me calm down first. *Clears throat* Ok.. I am (y/n). Nice to meet you.

I extended my hand. We shook hands.

C- I am Connor. Nice to meet you too. And I am really sorry for that... scary welcome.
Y- It's ok, Connor.

I smiled. He smiled back.

J- Let's go to Matt's office. You are getting late for your interview.

I nodded and Joey led me upstairs. He knocked on Matt's door. "COME IN." Matt said from inside. My heart started to beat really fast like you can literally hear even from a foot away. Joey opened the door a little and peeped in.

J- Brother, I brought someone for you.
M- What?

Joey opened the door and I timidly walked in.

Y- Hey, Matt.
M- (y/n), you're finally here. I missed you so much.

He came running and hugged me. I hugged him back.

Y- I missed you too, Matt. How are you?
M- I am really good. How are you?
Y- Yup, great.

Joey left us alone in the office for my interview.

M- *blush* You look beautiful.
Y- Thank you, Matt. You know, just lost some weight.
M- *still blushing* Well, let's start your interview. Come on. Have a seat.

I sat in front of him. He asked me some questions about video editing and all. Few minutes later.

M- Really impressive. I am really happy to say that you can work here from tomorrow.
Y- Really?
M- Yeah.
Y- Oh my god. Thank you so much, Matt. It means a lot to me.
M- Don't thank me. It's you, who worked so hard. If you're free, I can show you around.
Y- Sure.

When we came out of Matt's office, we saw Connor doing something. We went to him. Matt placed a hand on his shoulder and said

M- That's chipmunk. Sorry, what was your name?
C- Dude, seriously?
Y- *giggles* His name is Connor but you are right. He does look like a chipmunk.
C- You don't start now, (y/n).
M- You two know each other?
Y- Yeah. He welcomed me in a really interesting way.
M- Nerf bullet again?
Y- Mhmm..