3. Fun Day

...The Next Day...

I woke up at 6. I saw Matt still sleeping, hugging me. I was not sleepy anymore so I thought of making breakfast for us. I tried to escape from his arms. As soon as I stood up, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

M- *half asleep* Don't go.
Y- I was going to make breakfast. We'll be late.
M- We can take our leaves today.
Y- Haha really funny, Matt. It's my first day at work. *kisses Matt's nose* You, too, have to wake up now.
M- Hmm. Ok.

He let go off of me and sat up and stretched. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then, Matt went in to get ready while I went to the kitchen. A while later, he came in the kitchen. I was humming while making breakfast. He hugged me from the back.

Y- You scared me.
M- Do you know one thing?
Y- What?
M- I love you.
Y- *smiles* I love you too, Matt.

He kissed my cheek.

...Time skip...

We reached Hi5 Studios. Matt parked his car. We were about to go inside when he held my hand. I smiled at him. When we went in, we saw J-Fred and Bryan whispering something. Then they saw us.

J- Look who's here!! They are holding hands, (y/n)'s cheeks are pink that means she's blushing, Matt's smiling. You know what this means, Bryan?
B- Yes, Joey. I know what is happening here.
Both- THEY FINALLY CONFESSED!!!

We laughed at their silliness and went in Matt's office. I pulled out my laptop and Matt told me what to do and went to his desk. After working for about an hour, Joey came in our office.

J- What are you guys doing? Come on down, we all are having fun.
M- We have work, Joey.
J- Yeah. You can do it later.

He pulled me and Matt out of the office and took us to the warehouse. There, we saw everyone hooting and laughing. Then we saw Bryan dancing. We stood with everyone and were watching when suddenly Bryan pulled me and started dancing. I was laughing while dancing with him.

Matt's POV

I was watching (y/n) laughing while dancing with Bryan.

J- She is finally happy.
M- Yeah. I don't even remember the last time I saw her this happy.
J- She is happy because she's with you now. Can you promise me one thing?
M- Hm?
J- Promise me that you'll always be with her. Till the very end. I can't see her sad anymore.
M- Bro, I love her more than anyone else. Of course, I'll be by her side always.

(Y/n)'s POV

The song ended.

Y- Thank you, Bryan. I had a lot of fun after a long time.
B- My pleasure, (y/n).

Then, Bobby played a romantic song. Lights dimmed. Everyone started yelling (your and Matt's shipname). This time, Bryan pulled Matt and put my hand in his.

B- She's all yours now.

He said and left. We started dancing. I had my hands on his shoulders and his hands were on my waist. I was blushing. But then, we saw some more couples dancing too. I looked down.

M- *smile* Why are you blushing so much?
Y- What kind of question is this?

We were talking while dancing. The song came to an end and we came back to Joey and Bryan.

B- *weird accent* I suggest you to check your phones.

We pulled out our mobiles and saw that most of the members of Hi5 Studios have uploaded our photos on Instagram and tagged us. There were tonnes of comments. Some of them were like 'They are the cutest.', 'I am so happy for both of them.', 'They are so cute together. I'm gonna cry.', etc. I started getting more and more followers.

...Time skip (evening)...

Matt was on call talking to his mom.

M- Ok mom. I'll ask her and let you know. Bye.

He hung up.

M- Babe?
Y- Yeah?
M- Do you have any plans tomorrow?
Y- Hm.. Nah. Why?
M- Mom is calling us for lunch. Everyone's coming. Bryan, Sarah, Joey. What about you?
Y- Ok. I am also coming then. We'll have a lot of fun like when we were younger.
M- Cool. Let's leave. It's 7. I'll drop you.
Y- Mhmm..

We said goodbye to everyone and left. He dropped me off at my apartment.

Y- Thank you for dropping me, Matt.
M- It's nothing. By the way, I will pick you up tomorrow at 12.
Y- Ok. Text me when you reach home. Good night.
M- Good night.

I kissed him and he left. I went in, changed in comfortable clothes and made some dinner. After dinner I went to bed and checked my phone. There was a message from Matt.

(Texting)
M- I reached home and I'm already missing you.
Y- I miss you too.
M- Can I video call you?
Y- Sure.

(Video call)
M- This way, it'll be like, you're here with me.

We talked for a while. Matt was telling me something when in the middle I felt asleep.

M- *laughs* Good night babe. *cuts the call*