paparazzi pressure ~

Imagine:

Hand in hand. You and Jake walk down the street together, going about your daily lives, as per. Enjoying each other's company.

"You want to get a coffee?" You ask Jake

"Sure, coffee sounds good." He replies

You head into a small cafe, the smell of coffee and warm pastries hit you as you walk in. You walk up to the counter and order two medium coffees to take away. The wait isn't long, but seems like forever as you're dying for a coffee. Jake wraps his arms around your waist and rests his forehead on the side of your head, kissing your temple.

"I love spending time with you, better if it was in bed." Jake whispers earning a small slap from you

You both chuckle as the woman behind the counter passes you your coffees. You both thank her and head out the cafe.

You and Jake walk for another 5 minutes with your fingers intertwined, sipping away at your coffee. You turn a corner onto a busier street.

You hear people shouting and lights flashing in your face, the space around you becoming smaller. You feel Jakes hand slip free from yours, you start to panic as you are separated from Jake. Moments later you feel Jakes muscular arm wrap around your body, pulling you closer to him and you start to calm down more.

You move your sunglasses onto your face and keep your head low walking at fast pace with Jake close next to you. Paparazzi still following close behind and next to you shouting things at you like, "Jake, Y/N look at the cameras!" "Smile for us!" "Look at the happy couple!"

You and Jake keep your heads down and keep walking, until someone grabs you and your coffee end up on the floor. You yelp out trying to dodge the coffee splatter. Jake looked up at you quickly then down at the coffee, which was all over the ground and back up to you.

"You alright?" He asked concerned

"Yeah, just some stupid paparazzi grabbed me." You say annoyed

Whilst the paparazzi were clicking away shoving cameras in your faces, You feel Jake grab hold of your hand and look at your arm where the paparazzi guy had grabbed you. It was all red and marked and hurt quite a bit but the pain was bearable. You hear Jake curse under his breath quietly only enough for you to hear it. Jake has pulled you closer to him and you hear him talking to the paparazzi who had grabbed you.

"Jeez man! You just hurt her. Why don't you move on before I smash your camera!" Jake quietly shouted at the guy who looked pretty scared

"Jake leave it." You say to him

"I no speak English." The guy said

You just looked at Jake who still seems really angry. He was shaking his head at the camera man.

"Leave it man. All of you just clear off and leave us alone!" He said still annoyed

Jake pushed you in front of him before putting his arm around your shoulder and walking off. You see the public staring at the commotion wandering what had happened. All of them watching you and Jake walk off swiftly.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" He has calmed down now

"Yes Jake, I promise you I'm okay. It was just a shock." You say

He nods his head slowly.

"I hate paparazzi so much!"

"I know, we all do." You chuckle trying to make a light of the situation.

You look at him before planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Come on let's go home." You tell him and he nods before kissing you again