I'm sorry about last night ~

Imagine:

You wake up to find the space next to you empty. A little messy like someone had been laying there. You rub your eyes to let in the morning light, you stretch whilst sitting up in bed. You climb out of bed making your way downstairs to the kitchen.

You look around. As you flick the switch on the kettle you feel two muscular arms wrap around your waist from behind. You smile to yourself as he rests his head in the crook of your neck.

"Good morning baby" - Jake

"Good morning"

"I'm sorry about last night" - Jake

You turn around to face him. You see he's only wearing grey joggers and no top. You run your hands through his messy bed hair and down his muscular torso. You sigh and look into his piercing blue eyes.

"No I'm sorry, I overreacted."

Jake shakes his head. Before he can speak you cut him off with a kiss.

"Let's forget about it."

He nods and kisses you again, smiling into it. He runs his hands over your back and pulls you closer. You hug him tight and smile to yourself.

The kettle let's out a small whistle to let you know it's boiled. You let go of Jake as you're dying for a cup of coffee. He walks into the lounge area and your pour yourself a cup of hot coffee.

You join him moments later, sitting on the couch next to him. He lays an arm around you and pulls you close and kisses the top of your head, as he puts on Netflix and you both watch a movie.